Tripadvisor
Search
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A little pricey but quite a great time waster

Reviewed November 29, 2019
Austin R
Blandon, Pennsylvania
Its great go there.

It look good to go eat at and very excellent too so I might go there. This place is because its... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2019
Safari14453879791

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $99.62
More Info
from $26.50
More Info
All reviews moving theater interactive exhibits shrunken heads tallest man d movie combo ticket inner harbor a lot of fun fun museum rainy day interesting place favorite part all ages super fun great for kids couple of hours maze
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did not enjoy this place. It's creepy, not my thing at all. Would recommend for people who like seeing things like that though.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019

I always like Ripley's Believe It or Not museums and so while we had a few hours to kill, we went into this one. It was a little pricey ($33), but it was enjoyable enough. The museum was nice and we spent a lot of time trying to figure out the Bill Gates picture (we got most of em). The mirror maze was kinda easy but was also really funny to partake in, and I liked the 4D ride as well. It moved you in fun ways. It's not amazing or anything but we enjoyed ourselves and I liked it.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed September 20, 2019

It look good to go eat at and very excellent too so I might go there. This place is because its great.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

We go to Ripley's Believe It or Not whereever we travel that has one because my daughter loves them. This one is average. Like all the other locations, there are a lot of random things to see but it is pretty small.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We went here and it was a bit pricey. The facts are really fun but it is very interactive. The 10,000 pound ball is super fun to play with!

Date of experience: August 2019