“Ton of fun”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore
Ranked #45 of 247 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe it or Not! Baltimore is located in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Come see over 13,000 square feet of the odd and weird world of Ripley's, where truth is stranger then fiction. Experience over 500 exhibits from all over the world, over 100 interactives, our 4D Moving Theater, the Marvelous Mirror Maze and a free round of our newest attraction, Smash Dash, with a combo purchase. Ripley's has been proudly freaking out families for over 90 years. Why just say it? See it!
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I took my 7year old son. He had a ball. So many interesting things to see and interactive exhibits as well. The 4D movie was great and staff were super nice! Priced just right!!!

Nora C, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad that you had a great time. You have made our day! We hope to see you again soon!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"unique items"
"a lot of fun"
in 18 reviews
"interesting things to see"
"cool stuff"
in 138 reviews
"mirror"
in 135 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The odditorium is fun for kids. They enjoyed the goofy exhibits for about 1.5 hours. There are definitely better things to do in Baltimore but if you have kids and time to kill in the Inner Harbor, this place is OK.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not! in Baltimore. We are glad to hear that your kids had a good time during the visit and hope you have some more time to spend with us when you visit next. We have over 100 interactives and I bet you will find something new each time you go through. Thank you!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Not the best time but it was fair. Stopped here while in Bmore. Ive been to several other Ripley's. This one was kind of a disappointment. I wasn't really excited about their exhibits. The staff was kind-of friendly. It seemed that maybe because it was a weekday. They were understaffed. I will tell my friends about my visit.. But I wouldn't recommend that its a must see while in Baltimore.

1  Thank Teeisit

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ripley's Believe It or Not! in Baltimore. I am sorry to hear that you found your visit to our location disappointing when compared to your other Ripley's experiences. We are the newest museum for Ripley's and have lots of kid friendly interactive experiences. If you ever get a chance, please feel free to call me or email me (baltimore@ripleys.com) and let me know what you liked or didn't like compared to the other locations. I would love to hear your opinion and share it with my colleagues. Again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The Ripley's in Baltimore is fairly new. It was extremely clean and very well organized. We went to one 30 years ago in Niagara Falls, Canada and my husband really did not want to go this time, because that one was so bad. We took our 3 Grandchildren, our daughter and her husband. We all had a great time. Their were so many different sections to see. The children were 8, 9 and 10. That is the perfect age or older. I definitely would not take younger children. I think it is great for teens as well. They have 3 ticket prices. We did the 2 combo Oddities and 4DMovie. I would only buy Oddities. Do waste your money on the movie or glass maze.

2  Thank ChristinaSzy

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not! in Baltimore. I really appreciate your kind comment that it was clean and well organized. We take great pride in customer service and cleanliness so it especially means a lot to have that complimented. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I recently took my daughter and her friend to Ripley's Believe it or not over this past weekend. when i first walked in we were greeted by a very friendly staff member who welcomed us there and asked us if we have ever been there before. after telling her no she then explained about all three things that they offered. we decided to experience all three things that they had. the price by itself was expensive and then the lady asked us if we wanted to spend even more money for some type of upgrade and a small book (Should have been included) after all the money i spent i know i was frustrating but the young lady was still very friendly and kept a smile on her face (had a long name that started with an L not sure how to spell it) the overall experience was good. the kids enjoyed everything. im not sure if it was worth all that money but it was still entertaining.

1  Thank 12LeaS12

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not! in Baltimore. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff. We take pride in customer service and it means a lot to see that recognized. We hope you will visit again!