“Children under 6 should be free!”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore
Ranked #44 of 245 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe it or Not! Baltimore is located in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Come see over 13,000 square feet of the odd and weird world of Ripley's, where truth is stranger then fiction. Experience over 500 exhibits from all over the world, over 100 interactives, our 4D Moving Theater, the Marvelous Mirror Maze and a free round of our newest attraction, Smash Dash, with a combo purchase. Ripley's has been proudly freaking out families for over 90 years. Why just say it? See it!
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Was at a Ripley's in Canada in 1989 with my children, ages 8 and 11. Both thoroughly enjoyed it and they spent almost 2 hours exploring. Last week my in laws wanted to treat my grandson so we went to Ripley's in the inner harbor. Whereas the adults in the party were entertained and although a bit pricey for adults, we were okay with the experience, it wasn't worth it for my 4 year old grandson. Aside from being scared by the tall man, and pushing a few buttons for the interactive exhibits and the thermal imaging room, he had no interest or appreciation for the other exhibits which were over his head. He had a much better time in the science museum down the street. My suggestion would be to change the children's age which is presently 4-12 to at least 6-12 before charging them $11.99 for admission.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"unique items"
"a lot of fun"
in 18 reviews
"interesting things to see"
"cool stuff"
in 138 reviews
"mirror"
in 135 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I treated myself to the "movie ride" and it was fun and funny. I cannot speak for the other two attractions. This place is not cheap. The staff was friendly but hardly enthusiastic about the attraction.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Looking to kill some time, my wife and I Decided to go through. We've been to the ripleys in Orlando, and this was similar. Some funny and weird exhibits, so bring a camera. Didn't go through the maze or theater.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I went to Ripley's with my 8th grade class (I am now in high school) and it was so awesome! The dance room was so cool! My class also did the 4D ride in addition to the museum and that was so awesome with the snowboarding. I was so scared of the snake in the coke box which jumped right out at me! Really fun museum!

1  Thank Jen H
Nora C, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We love hosting school groups and are so pleased that you had a great time with your class. Introducing students to the weird and wonderful world around us is our passion and it makes us happy to know that you had fun while learning. We hope to see you again soon and just so you know, our movies will be changing each year, so keep an eye on our website for more details when that happens. Thank you again for your lovely review, you made our day. Good luck in High School!