“Well, the movie was sort of cool!”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore
Ranked #30 of 229 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe it or Not! Baltimore is located in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Come see over 13,000 square feet of the odd and weird world of Ripley's, where truth is stranger then fiction. Experience over 500 exhibits from all over the world, over 100 interactives, our 4D Moving Theater, and the Marvelous Mirror Maze. Ripley's has been proudly freaking out families for over 90 years. Why just say it? See it!
Baltimore, Maryland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Well, the movie was sort of cool!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I treated myself to the "movie ride" and it was fun and funny. I cannot speak for the other two attractions. This place is not cheap. The staff was friendly but hardly enthusiastic about the attraction.

Visited August 2013

Hamilton, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Looking to kill some time, my wife and I Decided to go through. We've been to the ripleys in Orlando, and this was similar. Some funny and weird exhibits, so bring a camera. Didn't go through the maze or theater.

Visited October 2013
Gambrills, Maryland
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“AMAZING Trip!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I went to Ripley's with my 8th grade class (I am now in high school) and it was so awesome! The dance room was so cool! My class also did the 4D ride in addition to the museum and that was so awesome with the snowboarding. I was so scared of the snake in the coke box which jumped right out at me! Really fun museum!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jen H
Nora C, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We love hosting school groups and are so pleased that you had a great time with your class. Introducing students to the weird and wonderful world around us is our passion and it makes us happy to know that you had fun while learning. We hope to see you again soon and just so you know, our movies will be changing each year, so keep an eye on our website for more details when that happens. Thank you again for your lovely review, you made our day. Good luck in High School!
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Pretty cool”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped in to catch a break from the heat. We didn't have any discount coupons that rest stops always offer, but the staff was kind enough to give us a discount:) The museums pretty cool, it took maybe a hour to get through! It had all kinds of exhibits for people of all ages. I would return here again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank katie1313
Louisville, Kentucky
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Very interesting items”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Unique items and lots of great trivia and information. We spent a relaxed couple of hours touring the museum. If you like the unique and unusual, this is definitely a great museum to tour.

Visited June 2013