“So cool!”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore
Ranked #29 of 234 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe it or Not! Baltimore is located in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Come see over 13,000 square feet of the odd and weird world of Ripley's, where truth is stranger then fiction. Experience over 500 exhibits from all over the world, over 100 interactives, our 4D Moving Theater, the Marvelous Mirror Maze and a free round of our newest attraction, Smash Dash, with a combo purchase. Ripley's has been proudly freaking out families for over 90 years. Why just say it? See it!
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My son wanted to go here, and to be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it. From the brochure I thought it would be boring, and mostly just stuff made out of matches. I didn't think it would be anything worth looking at. I was so horribly wrong! This place was very interesting. There were a lot of amazing exhibits that are not advertised in the brochures. It has something for everyone, and it was as good as any children's museum I have been to. I highly recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank Debbie F
There are newer reviews for Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've traveled extensively to tourist locations and have seen Ripley's everywhere but always chalked it up to a "tourist trap". On my visit to Baltimore last month, my son and his wife took us to Ripley's.

I was pleasantly surprised on how much I enjoyed the experience! Perhaps, because I am older and have slowed down enough to appreciate the oddities this place was filled with. lol

We spent about 1 1/2 hrs walking through which I thought was just the right amount of time. All the displays were interesting and kept my attention. There were interactive stations as well which was fun. The 4 D movie was quite enjoyable and only 15 minutes long.

1  Thank Sue D
Nora C, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind review! We recently celebrated our One Year Anniversary and I can't think of a nicer gift than knowing you enjoyed your visit. Thank you!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

So this is obviously a newer Ripley's and what a great addition for an hour of fun. So many hands on things for the kids and an app for your smartphone to enhance the fun. Definitely recommend this. Also refreshing because it wasn't overly crowded!!

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have always enjoyed visiting Ripley's Attractions around the Country. I think that this Ripley's Museum is at the same time smaller and more exspensive than it's counterparts in other cities. There are some good displays on hand. There are some displays for the local area that are unique to the Museum. A combo ticket cost me $25. The Museum itself is not the place that you can spend an entire day. I asked if I could see the 4D movie ( a ten minute film which I chose as the combo) a second time. The cashier said no. The Museum and theater were basically empty and I thought it wouldn't hurt them to let me see their short film a second time!! I left unhappy. This is the first unpleasant experience that I have had with a Ripley's Attraction and I have been to six Ripley's Attractions!

1  Thank Harryhausen
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have not been to a Ripley's Museum in quite a few years do I was excited to give this one a try. the admission was pretty steep ($17.95) but I kind of expected that being we were in a bigger city.

The museum is a lot fun. Lot's of fun facts to read and a lot of "hands on" stuff to explore. There is interactive games, drawers to open and buttons to push.

My favorites were the prism room, Hogwarts made out of matches, Nessie and playing on the interactive mat.

If you have some time I suggest you check it out. a lot of fun!