“Nice Afternoon !”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore
Ranked #30 of 229 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Believe it or Not! Baltimore is located in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Come see over 13,000 square feet of the odd and weird world of Ripley's, where truth is stranger then fiction. Experience over 500 exhibits from all over the world, over 100 interactives, our 4D Moving Theater, and the Marvelous Mirror Maze. Ripley's has been proudly freaking out families for over 90 years. Why just say it? See it!
Pasadena, Maryland
“Nice Afternoon !”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Purchase the triple package. Friendly staff. We went in the house of mirrors, museum and then the 4D movie experience. It was an interesting place to visit. No lines on a Sunday afternoon in January. We could take our time and not be pressured.

Visited January 2013

Chantilly, Virginia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Better than Expected - Great Time for our Family”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We spent one night and two days in the Inner Harbor area. I had looked at TA to get a better idea of attractions our boys (11 & 13) would enjoy and picked Ft. McHenry and the Historic Ships. I didn't even realize there was a Ripley's now at the Inner Harbor. It was too late in the day to be able to see all the ships, so the boys begged us to take them into Ripley's. They are big fans of the books and shows. I had been in Ripley's (wax museum or something) before that I thought were really cheesy and a big rip off, but the kids had never been in a Ripley's museum. We had a lot of fun. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised that we really enjoyed the museum - lots of interesting stuff. We chose the 2 attractions of the museum and the 4D movies. The movies were a bit of a let down and I wish now after reading some of these reviews that we had opted for the mirror maze. Yes, it is a bit pricey but it was a fun spurge for the family.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank LUVSML
Baltimore
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A must needed attraction for Harbor Place”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

There was a dire need for a family attraction in this area of the harbor.Beside the great displays there is a house of mirrors,a 4d ride,another room of mirrors that makes you believe you are walking into thin air and last but not least is a room with a wall size display with music that picks up your moves and displays them on the wall with effects.My 11 year old daughter did not want to leave this room.The cost is in line with the entertainment level.I will be going back to this attraction and I am sure i will be taking some of my daughters friends.This is one attraction that a family visiting the inner harbor should make a maximum effort to see.

Visited September 2012
Nora C, Director of Sales at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your very kind review and recommendation. We strive to offer the best quality family experience and we are thrilled that you had a great time. We look forward to welcoming you, your daughter and her friends anytime! Thank you!!!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Pricey but worth it”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have visited Baltimore often and have done most of the Inner Harbor attractions. This was a very short overnight trip and it was nice to see a new attraction. Our family is big fans of the Ripley's stuff so we didn't hesitate to visit. The price is a little steep and I couldn't find coupons at our hotel. When I made that comment, the cashier charged our teenager as a child to give us a break. We choose all three attractions - museum, mirror maze and 4D show. Loved the museum and maze. The 4D show was fun but we all walked out feeling a little queasy. Tip - Only buy one pair of 3d glasses to see the kaleidoscope effects in the mirror maze. You can share.

Visited December 2012
Royersford, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“so fun!!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Definetly a place to see when you go to the Inner Harbor!! There is so much to see and you have to take your time to get to it all. The mirror maze is one of the best ones we've every seen!!

Visited December 2012