“Good breakfast sandwiches and good coffee close to the convention center”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #223 of 2,195 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stopped in for a fast breakfast and I had a large cappuccino that I liked very much. The bacon on my egg and cheese panini seemed to be a bit dried out and resembled shoe leather. However, it did not stop me from eating it.

The panini took about 10 minutes to cook, so do not order if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We walked here from our hotel for breakfast. The staff is super friendly and I really liked my breakfast sandwich too.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We visited the Inner Harbor after an early flight from BWI and wanted breakfast. We were a little past traditional breakfast hours, so we were glad that we could still order breakfast items here. We each ordered the Baked French Toast and eggs with bacon. It was pretty good and very reasonably priced. There were other breakfast offerings also. Attractive restaurant, quick service. Would return.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was conveniently located between our hotel and the national aquarium. We stopped for a late lunch, were quickly served, and had a nice table on the outdoor patio. The food was excellent; our only criticism is that they used too many disposables.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

They serve breakfast all day :) I'm a health-conscious eater the staff were very accommodating to my food-specific requests. Reasonably priced, fast made to order service, and clean dining area! Will definitely return :)