“New BLT grilled shrimp salad unremarkable, unimaginative”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
Ranked #57 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

It's located on the menu right next to a fabulous pear salad that I have enjoyed in the past, but the new BLT grilled shrimp salad at Bubba Gump in Baltimore was both unremarkable and unimaginative. For half the price, you can get a better romaine salad with bacon bits and some grilled shrimp at the supermarket. Try other things on the menu than this!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I got to this place in Baltimore Harbor, in a fairly busy day, but was treated well, did not have to wait some time and was promptly ushered to a table. I got some Cajun seafood, and found it quite spicy and tasty. I really think this is a good place to go with your family, though I was alone that day, I got to see many families having a good time. The location is just marvellous.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Ate here for the novelty, and was surprised. Food was good, atmosphere was fun. Felt like I was transported into the Forrest Gump movie. I don't eat seafood, but, thought I would take my husband there for a shrimp dinner. I was able to find a meal, that I was very happy with, but, if you don't eat seafood (especially shrimp), check out the menu first to make sure you will find something to eat. Can't fault the restaurant for that, after all, shrimp is in their name. Would definitely recommend, would go again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was my first time ever at a Bubba Gumps. It was awesome! I loved the Forest Gump theme! The service was really good, we got to enjoy a Harbor view outside which was nice. There was an extremely long wait which was expected and it was somewhat expensive but other than that it was a good place to get some grub, especially for Forest Gump fanatics!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I ordered the fish and chips the larger portion for sharing and it was shocking and disappointing to say the least! I received a ton of french fries surrounded by several small pieces of fish in fish stick size. In all my experiences eating fish and chips and there have been many, I've never eaten such small pieces of fish. These pieces should have been served on the kids menu. The portion size and quantity was too little for $19.00!!! The fish was also dry and not very tasty! We have eaten at the Charleston, SC location and had a great experience. I was surprised I didn't have the same experience at this location. I will not eat here again and would not recommend this restaurant.