“Back for seconds!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My daughter and I enjoyed a late night dinner here in December and ended up here again this visit. Very, very pleased with the food here. We both got the same thing as last time - had liked our choices so much - and were again very satisfied. I had the tilapia, which is served with a delicious lobster butter sauce. My daughter likes the crab cake sandwich. We shared the crab stuffed mushrooms which were delicious - again, some kind of yummy sauce with them. And the strawberry lemonade is great.

Seating took a long time - we arrived at 7:15 and were told we'd be seated at 7:40, but it turned out to be closer to 8:00. But on a Saturday night, we expected a wait and I had good company to pass the time. Servers are very accommodating and checked back often to see if we needed anything.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great food, good prices. Multiple selections on the menu. Great drink menu, and they even give you a free glass. Will definetely go back.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Ate at the Bubba Gump location at Inner Harbor Baltimore. We did not have high expectations as this is a chain and chain restaurants can be mediocre. Our expectations were exceeded, all of the food (our party of 4 had crab cake appetizer, fried chicken, 2 shrimp entrees) was delicious, fried chicken was moist with tasty battering, shrimp was incredibly fresh and the seasoning/sauces were excellent. Even the crab cakes were better than average. This restaurant is pretty expensive (as are most restaurants at Inner Harbor) but it was well worth it.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A fun place to go with the kids when you are at the Inner Harbor. A bit overpriced, but that's to be expected of chain seafood places in high traffic tourist areas. Plenty of cocktail / drink selections, decent (but not great food), lots of decor to distract the kiddos, a good kids menu with crayons and activities and selections, and our waiter played trivia with the kids, which was fun for them. Service was timely.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love the movie Forrest Gump and I like the restaurant. The food is good. The portions are on the smaller side though, especially for the price. It can be expensive depending on what you order. The service was really good and friendly. Their drinks from the bar were a little on the weak side, but that is pretty normal for restaurants like this one. Overall, I like this restaurant and I would return.