“Great! - even late” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
Ranked #51 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great! - even late”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'd never eaten at a Bubba Gump's before, and I hope this Inner Harbor experience is typical for the chain, because it was wonderful!

My daughter and I just happened to pick it because it was closest to our hotel and we didn't want to walk far in the cold. We didn't realize when we arrived around 10:45 pm that they closed at 11:00. The greeter didn't tell us or give any indication that we weren't welcome. It wasn't until we were seated and saw them bring the sign in that we realized we were those pesky last-minute guests that waiters hate because they slow down the closing process. We apologized to the waiter, who was nothing but gracious and told us to relax and enjoy our meal.

The food was as fresh as if we were the first guests of the day. My daughter had the crab cake sandwich and I had the tilapia dinner. Both were absolutely fantastic!

Between the excellent food and patient and friendly staff, I have a new favorite meal and restaurant!

• Visited December 2012

• Polish first
New Jersey
“Great Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stopped for lunch here during a weekday. Minimal crowd. Typical chain restaurant feel. Our lunch choices of various shrimp dishes and salads were very tasty. There are LOTS of choices in the area for food. We recommend looking at a map first of what's in the area and deciding what your in the mood for.

Otherwise BubbaGump had great food with friendly staff. What more can you ask for!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Palos Verdes Estates, California
“It's Bubba Gumps, so get ready for the quiz”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ate here by myself after Hurricane Sandy. My husband was at a meeting that day and I walked here from the Hilton. The service was great and it is right in the harbor area. I had a nice table overlooking the walkway and the harbor. Great "people watching". Had a chicken sandwich that was so-so, but the french fries made up for it. A very nice place to go for a decent meal.

Visited November 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
“Location, Location, Location you pay for location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Place was ok - we went there since lines were long at most other places this week-end. The food was very good, wait staff awesome and the food, well kinda upscale chain like. Had the shrimp sausage skewers and my son had the scampi. Had 2 drinks and one app and the bill was about 85.00 - kinda pricey for harbor in November and the Bubba Gump food. Again, have to kudo to them on their wait staff - from host down, never had to wait, never had to use "stop forest sign"...cute store attached and they do let you keep the glasses your drinks come in :)

Visited November 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Forest Gump fans will enjoy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

The restaurant is very large with a very nice patio set up overlooking the inner harbour. The interior is littered with paraphenalia relating to the film. Very fun to look at everything. The table itself has homages including the meny which is on ping pong paddles. I had a melange of different shrimp and they were all delicious in their own way. There are plenty of options and it is made out to be a family restaurant style. A little pricey, but that usually goes for a theme restaurant like this. Average meal would be around $20 give or take for appetizers, desserts, drinks, etc.

Visited May 2012