Review Highlights
Had a great time but needs work

Went here to see a Joe Rogan comedy show. Had an amazing time at the show, but the venue needs some... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2019
atenien
Holland, Ohio
via mobile
Plusses and Minuses

Reviewed May 13, 2019
Mike M

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $71.95
from $21.03
from $99.62
More Info
All reviews smaller venue ringling bros alan jackson large arena parking garage inner harbor stage concessions acts goblin vendors viewing concourse beverages
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Went here with my wife this past weekend. Overall, It was a nice experience. This is an older, smaller venue, perfect for those acts that are not in the upper tier needing 20,000 seats. I believe the plusses are that the seats provide a good viewing of the stage from almost anywhere. the staff is customer oriented, the sound and light systems were professional and the restrooms were clean, The things that were not so good: the way they allowed the patrons to enter on this rainy day which took was too long, the size of the seats were made for the average size person and uncomfortable for someone my size (6'5", 270 lbs). The food was priced like most areans but the acts are not at that level so probably should be lowered a bit.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

The arena itself is older, but really quaint. There really is no bad seat in the house. Your so close to the stage that there is an immediate intimacy with the artist and the crowd. The lines move relatively fast and orderly. I had a great time.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

We went here to see Trevor Noah and were surprised at the easy entrance and exit process and relatively short lines. There are several nearby parking lots-- the going rate seemed to be about $25. The second floor and ground floor seats have great views of the main stage. There are concessions (think large pretzels, soft drinks and Budweiser products) and restrooms. I liked that it wasn't as huge as some of the venues in DC and Philadelphia-- it seems much more manageable in terms of finding your section and seat.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

2 lines that went AROUND THE BLOCK to see Fleetwood Mac Sun. March 24....CRAZY! This is how you check bags? No one around to help the lines, or to let folks know the reason for the wait. Sound wasn't too bad up in the 300 level, but the only 2 women bathrooms were also experiencing long lines. 6 toilets in each bathroom?
This place is ANCIENT! This was my first and LAST concert/event at the Royal Farms Arena....I'd much rather go to DC.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Went there to see Fleetwood Mac. The lines to get in went around the block two hours before the show started. Show started at 8pm, we got through security at 8:30pm. So we missed the first 30 minutes. We did want to get a snack, a beer, souvenirs, tee-shirts, whatever, I guess they wanted us to miss what we came for to purchase stuff from the vendors.

I'm just too old to deal with this visible lack of competent management. And have too many health issues to be standing that long. it'll probably take my back a week to recover.

BTW, the show was great. Would see them again, just not here. Not here. Ever.

The facility is clean, bathrooms clean(if limited), lots of security, ushers are to be commended, staff is super.

Seats are tiny and cramped, they do a good job adjusting temperature and humidity.

I wish they could have got us in faster than they pushed us out. Man did they ever clear people out.

1  Thank KevinBaltimore