“Great location for night before cruise.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #8 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Staff were very helpful and curteous. My room needed a little refurbishing but was very clean and comfortable. Appreciated having a smoking room since it was already getting cold in late October and I hate standing outside. Would use again if cruising out of Baltimore.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear CruiseDiva20003378,

We appreciate your kind words and recommendation.

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This hotel was very close to everything. I will definitely would like stay here again. The views were not great, but our room did over look the streets of Baltimore. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The large lobby in the hotel was very bright and inviting. I have stayed at many different brand name hotels, and this hotel was definitely one of the very best. When you think of Hampton Inns, you think of small lobbys, but this hotel was unique because of it's large entry area. The breakfast area was also larger than I have been used to for Hampton Inns. My family and I really enjoyed the hotel, and the short walk to the water front area. We will definitely being visiting Baltimore, and staying at this hotel again soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Harvey C,

Hamptons are great hotels. Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor and sharing your thoughts.

Our unique property is a wonderful conversion of the 1906 US F&G Building. We are very proud of our team, the hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City.

Please do stay with us again and reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Spontaneously booked a weekend away for the whole family in order to check out the Christmas market at the Inner Harbor. This was one of the only hotels I could find that would fit 5 people in one room, only to find out we could have fit 6! Free hot breakfast, GREAT staff that was SUPER helpful, awesome location, and so much more! Was convenient to have a car valet there (seeing as how you pay anyway in the city) and they just added it to the room bill. Cannot rave enough about this place. Was somewhat nosy due to children that were staying there, but overall great stay. Will definitely recommend for families.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Megan T

Dear Megan T,

Do join us on your next visit to Baltimore and continue to recommend us. We agree whole heartedly, our Queen/Queen Studio Suites are a great value especially with the free breakfast..

Please reach out to me directly for your next get-a-way..

We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City. I will share your wonderful comments and feedback with the team.

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Great value and close to restaurants and shopping , very friendly and helpful staff. Complimentary breakfast , and coffee were very good. Rooms are very clean, as well as the bathrooms. Valet parking was a good value , and extremely convenient

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Paul V,

We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Please do join us on your next visit to Baltimore, and feel free to reach out to me directly for your reservation.

We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City. I will share your comments with the team.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I parked valet parking , the valet inspected my car upon taking the keys, next day when they tried retrieving my car, they tell me there is a problem, the tire is flat and they don't want to drive it because they don't want to damage the wheel. So my husband went with the valet to the parking garage, to change out the tire & put a spare donut on. Meanwhile we were from Philadelphia and couldn't drive 106 miles back home with a spare donut on the car, I had to go purchase a new tire in Baltimore for $100.00.

I asked if anything could be done like being compensated they said they would have to talk to the manager of valet parking. I atleast should be credited for the valet parking!!!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer N
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Jennifer N,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced due to a flat tire on your recent visit to Baltimore.

I have spoken with the valet parking vendor and they have removed the valet parking charge from your bill. This amount has now been refunded to your credit card.

I can imagine how this experience could put a damper on your weekend. I would like to see if there is something that we can do to turn this around. If you would contact me at your earliest convenience, I would love to discuss how we might be able to accomplish this. My direct line is (443)573-3766. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

William Hartman

Reviewed December 15, 2013

As expected a nice hotel. Bed was not as comfortable as I would have expected. Location was ideal for my trip. within 15 min walk of light rail, and the waterfront. Breakfast was also as expected for a Hampton Inn. Staff was friendly as expected. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Please do recommend us and join us on your next visit to Baltimore. Feel free to reach out to me directly for your reservation.

We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City. I will share your comments and feedback with the team.

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This Hampton is built in an old bank building in the Inner Harbor area so it has a unique layout.
The lobby is very nice and the rooms have been recently refreshed.
Standard Hampton Inn amenities including breakfast, 24 hour coffe station, etc.
Easy walking distance to all of the Inner Harbor attractions as well as restaurants, nightclubs, etc.
Be forewarned that there is a 32.00 valet per night charge to park your vehicle and no self park option is available.
It is in the middle of downtown though so that is somewhat to be expected.

1  Thank Wildcat1897
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Wildcat1897,

We appreciate your kind words and recommendation, especially as a top contributor. Please do join us on your next visit to Baltimore, and feel free to reach out to me directly for your reservation.

Our Park and Play package is also a good option for those parking a car. There are a few garages close to the hotel; however, the convenience and service of our valet team is a benefit.

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.