“Pleasant Experience”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #9 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My Business trip to Baltimore was pleasant and comfortable. The hotel was well maintained and the room was just enough for me clean with all amenities. The fitnes room was enough for me to work out every morning before class and the pool was big enough to do couple of laps. My overall stay was great I would definitely recommend staying here. the location to the Harbor was great in walking distance of everything.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear April B,

We appreciate you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor. I am happy to hear that our hotel, amenities and staff provided a comfortable stay. We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City.

Please do join us on your next trip and continue to recommend us!

Feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

William Hartmann

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed in Baltimore to catch an O's game and this was the perfect place. Right next to the stadium and out side the front door were great bars on game day. The hotel staff was very professional and the hotel was clean and comfortable. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear 2011brad2011,

Thank you for choosing a Hampton Inn for your stay here in Baltimore.

I am so happy to hear that the hotel, amenities and staff provided a great stay. The location sounds a bit like our sister property on Washington Street.

We are also very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City. The Inner Harbor and Water Street both offer great restaurants and bars with the Aquarium just a few blocks away as well.

We hope to see you on your next trip to the Baltimore area!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next stay.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel offers valet parking with in and out service at no extra charge and held my luggage before and after check in and out at no extra fee. I needed to transfer rooms and the front office staff did so immediately and without question. Staff was courteous and polite. They are also located within walking distance to the Inner Harbor, Power Plant, The Gallery Mall and several restaurants. I have stayed here before and would stay here again and would recommend them for your next trip to Baltimore.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Beth G,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel, amenities and staff provided a great stay.

We are very proud of our team, hotel and proximity to all that is the Charm City. I will share your positive comments about the team, especially our Valet service.

Please do join us on your next trip and continue to recommend us!

I am happy to help you personally with your next reservations. Feel free to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Most beautiful Hampton I've stayed in. Lobby looks newly renovated and it is gorgeous. The hotel pictures online show some old lobby so get those updated and brag about your hotel a bit! Area felt safe and we had no qualms about cutting through the alley to the convention center.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jessica P,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor.

I am so glad to hear that you like our newly renovated lobby. We are working with the photographers now to get some great new photographs and start bragging!

Watch our website and let us know what you think of the updates..

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation here in Baltimore.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very convenient to the inner harbor and convention center. No complaints and very happy with our stay. Room was clean and spacious, plenty of room for our two teenage boys. This was our 3rd trip to Baltimore and and the best hotel so far.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I hope to see you again on your fourth trip to the Baltimore area! Please make us your hotel of choice here in Baltimore.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next stay.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed here for this year’s Otakon. We booked a king studio suite, which had a king size bed with a sofa bed, a mini fridge and a microwave. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. My daughter and her friends were still in the process of making their costumes for the convention, and they had ample room to work. My husband complained that the bed was hard and uncomfortable, but I personally thought it was fine.

The bathroom was also a nice size, and I was very excited to discover a whirlpool bathtub. One of the only minor issues that I had with the hotel was that the jets looked like they could have used a good scrubbing – but I’m not entirely sure whether they were dirty or just stained.

The hotel has a basic exercise room with a bike, treadmill, elliptical, weight machine & medicine balls. I wished they had some hand weights available as well, but no biggie. I was just happy to be able to get in a little cardio to burn off some of those Purple Haze’s from the Hard Rock ;).

There was a small, indoor pool which we didn’t use.

They offer a complimentary breakfast with a variety of different foods. It wasn’t your basic carb-fest of cold cereal and bagels. They also had fruit, yogurt, waffles, bacon & sausage, etc. They switched up the protein each day – sausage gravy & biscuits the first morning, and omelets the next. I read some reviews where people complained about the lack of seating, but I thought it was adequate. There are tables around the breakfast area, and there was plenty of seating in their big, beautiful lobby.

Some other things I loved about this hotel: it’s only two blocks from the inner harbor, it’s easy to park and unload when you’re checking in, the price was right ($209/night), the entire staff was very friendly and helpful, and the elevators were never busy – not even when everyone from the convention was checking out on Sunday.

We’ll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Linda C,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel, team and Charm City-and joining us for Otakon! The Inner Harbor really is a wonderful destination.

We will share your thoughts with our team.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for any future reservation needs as I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Baltimore!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very nice looking, and very clean one of the cleanest i have ever stayed at. However, they gave away our room before we got there and we got there @ 9:00 PM. After working with us we got a room with no A/C. next morning they put us in a sweet which was nice but shouldn't have happened in the first place. We were comp for two of our three night which we nice of the them. But the inconvenience after a 15 hour drive and being stuck on the freeway 1 mile from the hotel for 2 hours and then having your room given away to top it off is not the way to start a vacation.

1  Thank Justin H

Dear Justin H,

Starting a vacation with a challenge is never good, we apologize. I am glad you enjoyed the Suite and we were able to offer two complimentary nights. This should not have happened and we work hard to prevent this. There are times we have to take rooms out of service or extend guests unexpectedly

Your satisfaction is key to us, and we strive to ensure that all of our guests receive the experience and service they deserve. Please reach out to me directly so we can discuss this stay and your future visits. (410) 539-7888.

William Hartman