“Nice hotel in a nice location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #9 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a nice hotel in a nice location. Conveniently located two blocks from the Inner Harbor area. It's an easy walk to the best sites to see there : shops, restaurants, Aquarium, Science Center. Great area just to walk around. This is a tourist area so it is safer, especially at night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear iggysmooth ,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback.

The Aquarium is a great attraction and a lot of fun. This summer the Zoo is also offering a free shuttle from the Visitor's Center on Saturdays.

I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Baltimore area!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

William Hartmann

Write a ReviewReviews (1,153)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great hotel, super close to ball park, great rate...parking fee was high but no more than any other hotesl I looked into and they were super fast bringing us our car! Rooms were clean, big enough and fine for our family of four. The breakfast the next morning left a lot toe be desired...very crowded and not much in the way of food...pretty much the only thing left was ceral (and we were there around 9:00 on a Monday morning)! They need to improve on that. Would stay here again if we ever go back to see a ball game!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear love2go-va,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we strive to ensure that all of our guests receive the experience and service they deserve.

I will share your thoughts and comments with the staff to help us to continue to improve our hotel and service.

We hope that you will consider us the next time you are visiting the Baltimore, MD area.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of service for your next visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The Hampton is charming and close to Inner Harbor. The purple Charm Bus, which is free, drops your near the front door. Breakfast is delicious and you have a choice of hot or cold. I enjoyed the expansive lobby with comfortable chairs and flat screen TVs. For the shopper in us, you are with in walking distance to shops and food. The staff was both friendly and helpful. I will return soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Barbara M,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that hotel, amenities and staff provided such a wonderful experience.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the shopping and use the Charm City Circulator while you were here. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful location with great amenities.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Not a good experience the rooms smelled . Use your points too they will expire. Not sure how fast they expire but we stay frequently but my husband had a surgery and before he recovered to travel again they expired.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lisa H,

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of service for your next visit to Baltimore or to discuss your last stay.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I must confess that I only stayed here because the hilton was full but was sorry to have only spent a night - firstly its only 4 blocks from the light railway station which is a 30 min trip from BWI, checkin was very fast and i was upgraded to a beautiful large room with lovely panels and a fireplace on the 7th floor. Breakfast the next day was delicious and generous (better than at the various more "upmarket" hiltons I've stayed in recently) plus decent strong coffee.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear ChubbyHubby,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel, amenities and staff provided such a wonderful experience.

I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Baltimore area- please stay longer!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

You'll love the cleanliness of this hotel, the friendliness of the staff, the helpful attitude, and the hot breakfast served every morning. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The lobby is beautifully decorated.

Dear Mary S,

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the pool while you were here. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful location with great amenities.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Clean, comfortable and very nice front desk during the day. Evening staff could use a little work. Breakast was very good...eggs/meat/waffles/oatmeal/cereal...Always well stocked. The Inner Harbor is 2 blocks away. The purple line of the free Charm Circulator bus is on the next corner. Restaurants, pharmacies, grocery store are all close by. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FloridaTravelbug

Dear FloridaTravelbug,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent trip to Baltimore. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel was a great fit for you during your visit.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the breakfast and quality of the room. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful historical property in a great location with a responsive staff. I will share your comments about the hotel and the team.