“disappointed”

Ranked #12 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
va, United States
“disappointed”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Not a good experience the rooms smelled . Use your points too they will expire. Not sure how fast they expire but we stay frequently but my husband had a surgery and before he recovered to travel again they expired.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Lisa H,

We hope that you will consider us the next time you are visiting the Baltimore, MD area.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of service for your next visit to Baltimore or to discuss your last stay.

William Hartmann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
Singapore
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I must confess that I only stayed here because the hilton was full but was sorry to have only spent a night - firstly its only 4 blocks from the light railway station which is a 30 min trip from BWI, checkin was very fast and i was upgraded to a beautiful large room with lovely panels and a fireplace on the 7th floor. Breakfast the next day was delicious and generous (better than at the various more "upmarket" hiltons I've stayed in recently) plus decent strong coffee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear ChubbyHubby,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner-Harbor. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel, amenities and staff provided such a wonderful experience.

I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Baltimore area- please stay longer!

Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

You'll love the cleanliness of this hotel, the friendliness of the staff, the helpful attitude, and the hot breakfast served every morning. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The lobby is beautifully decorated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mary S,

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the pool while you were here. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful location with great amenities.

I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Baltimore area!

Florida
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Clean, comfortable and very nice front desk during the day. Evening staff could use a little work. Breakast was very good...eggs/meat/waffles/oatmeal/cereal...Always well stocked. The Inner Harbor is 2 blocks away. The purple line of the free Charm Circulator bus is on the next corner. Restaurants, pharmacies, grocery store are all close by. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank FloridaTravelbug
Dear FloridaTravelbug,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent trip to Baltimore. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel was a great fit for you during your visit.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the breakfast and quality of the room. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful historical property in a great location with a responsive staff. I will share your comments about the hotel and the team.

pennsylvania
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I loved the location walking distance to the inner harbor. It gave me the right location to take my two grandsons around the town. It was close to the aquarium and the water. we loved it. My grandsons loved swimming in the pool. The food was okay. I don't care for frozen food. i was upset that the beds were not made daily and I only wanted the rooms freshened up. I guess they were under-staffed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear maureen1950 ,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we strive to ensure that all of our guests receive the experience and service they deserve.

We apologize that your room was not refreshed daily as is our standard. I look forward to speaking with you in person about this.

I am pleased that your grand children enjoy the pool and you enjoyed the location.

Thank you again for your feedback as we always strive to improve our service and hotel overall.

We hope that you will consider us the next time you are visiting Baltimore.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of service for your next visit to Baltimore.

Iselin, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2013

that staff is great. very helpful and go out of the way to please. breakfast is very good and changes each day. my only complaint would be this, and its more of a suggestion to fellow travels. if you like your pillow firm you may want to bring your own. they only have soft and a sleep mask as there is a lot of little lights in the room.(tv, clock, microwave, etc.. all have lights). the beds are very comfily. would stay there for next trip.

Room Tip: top floors have better views. one sides faces an empty building.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnerHarbor, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Alicia B,

We appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts.

We're thrilled to hear the team took such great care of you. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful location with great amenities.

Thank you again for your business and feedback, and I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Baltimore area!

Best regards,

William Hartman
Toronto
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went to watch some baseball. Hotel is a short walk to Camden Yards (and M&T Bank Stadium). And a short distance to some fine dining in the Inner Harbour. Nice clean room, and a real nice comfy bed. Good selection at breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear MoeC,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Inner-Harbor on your recent trip. After reading your comments, I am so happy to hear that our hotel and location was a good fit for you during your visit.

We're thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy the Inner Harbor and baseball while you were here. We feel as if our Hotel is in a wonderful location with great amenities.

Thank you for your business and feedback, and I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Baltimore area!

Best regards,