“Federal Hill Gem Without The Federal Hill-Ness” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hersh's Pizza & Drinks

Hersh's Pizza & Drinks
Reserve with OpenTable
Hersh's Pizza & Drinks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #185 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wells Street
Baltimore
“Federal Hill Gem Without The Federal Hill-Ness”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

I've been reading and hearing about this place for a few years now but I hadn't had the chance to go until last week. It lived up to all of the reviews and talk. The place is absolutely adorable inside. Not too big, not too small, with a really great vibe and cool bar. I ended up sitting outside because a nice, non-humid night in July in Baltimore should not be squandered. The outdoor seating was good, too (especially for the location). As for the food and drinks, everything was delicious. We had a few cocktails, including their celery drink, which were very tasty. I had a pizza with pancetta that was delicious and my husband had a margherita pizza with "very nice" anchovies that he loved. This was one of the better pizza experiences I've had in Baltimore (at least as far as fancy pizza goes). Plus, they're menu is now offering to reimburse up to $10 if you use Uber to get there. That's a bonus for anyone who lives in Baltimore because you can get almost everywhere in the city with $10 usingUber.

• Visited July 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Pizza But the Rest of the Food is Equally Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You can come for great authentic neapolitan pizza but the menu is full of other innovative and tasty items.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank erednew
“Great Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have been frequenting Hersh's for a little over 2 years and I am always pleased when I visit. The service there is top notch and the cocktails are phenomenal. The food is always good too, from the pizza and appetizers to the pastas and entrees, they always impress.

• Visited February 2014
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went here for a family dinner. We actually had reservations at another restaurant but there was a mix up so we ended up walking over to Hersh's. It was a Sunday night and the restaurant was full so we had to wait for a table. We headed to the bar and the bartender was very nice. Once we got to our table we ordered 3 apps and 3 pizzas for dinner. I loved the Kale salad and proscuitto balls...they were amazing. Our overall favorite pizza was the Pork Piccante. We also ordered the mushroom pizza and made one of our own...both were delicious but the pork was hands down the table's favorite. Our server was very nice and helpful and had a sense of humor! The whole experince was great.

• Visited March 2014
“fumo y fucco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

The bar looks great here. I also love their authentic Italian style pizzas. My personal favorite is the fumo y fucco. It's spicy but not in an overpowering way. Great happy hour specials too.

Visited January 2014