“I thought I was in paradise!!”
Review of Lamill Coffee - CLOSED

Lamill Coffee
Baltimore, Maryland
“I thought I was in paradise!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I got food from LaMill Coffee on August 28. My mom had to go to work, and so I couldnt order anything that would take real long. LaMill has some good options so it took me a minute to think what I wanted. I finally decided on getting Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup which the barista said was really good. They told me it would only take 5-10 minutes, and that it is made from the
Wit & Wisdom Tavern kitchen. Once I finally ate my food, I was amazed at the quality. The Tomato Soup wasn't real thick, and had alot in the bowl. The Grilled Cheese was big, had the freshest, and rich cheddar cheese I've ever tasted. The bread was also very soft as well. Both the Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup were both very rich in flavor. All for only $9! I highly reccomend LaMill. Other cafes/restaurants will take longer to make this and it wont turn out as good! If you are in Baltimore, particularly in Harbor East, or are staying at the Four Seasons, its worth it! Also, the cafe offers coffee classes every now and then.

• Visited August 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great beverages - Coffee better than Starbucks”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The drinks at Lamill Coffee are great with their coffee easily being better than Starbucks' (at the same price). This, along with a great ambiance and one of the best views in Baltimore makes this hidden gem a must visit when around.

• Visited April 2012