INN at 2920
$134
EmbassySuites.com
$199
  • Pool
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$152
$78
$157
$143
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
$184
$155
  • Pool
All reviewscanton squarebeta fishbordello roomgreen roomwater taxiwonderful hostsfells pointpet fisheach morningstreet parkingrestaurants and barsexposed brickb and bbreakfast was amazingboth morningsvisiting baltimorefew blocks
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I hesitate to write this review, because I think the Inn at 2920 is one of Baltimore's best kept secrets, and selfishly I'd like to keep it that way. The mark of a good place is consistency, and in this case the Inn does not disappoint. Warren and David do a great job at this Inn, and everything is really well thought out. I brought 3 of my co-workers with me and stayed for a conference, so we more or less took over the entire Inn. They all are still talking about the wonderful 2 course breakfasts that Warren cooked for us, and the relaxing atmosphere. I would highly recommend staying there - as long as you leave one room for me.....

Room Tip: If you need a cab in the morning just let Warren know and he will call one - actually he offered to without us asking...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LorenR58
INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Loren, we understand your hesitation but appreciate that you gave in and shared your experience with others! We are especially pleased that your return trip - along with your colleagues this time - was everything you and they were hoping for. It's especially nice to know that business travelers find our Inn can surpass their expectations and provide all the comforts and conveniences, and so much more, than a typical hotel. More important, we enjoy the opportunity to host guests like you! Thanks again. We'll do our best to have your room available anytime you need it - but now the secret is out!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Cozy, elegant bed and breakfast in the Canton neighborhood of Baltimore. The breakfast was large and yummy: fruit, yogurt, eggs...served by our personable host, Warren. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PamelaS139
INNTwo, Owner at INN at 2920, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thanks, Pamela! It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to having you come back to see us again. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience and took the time to share it with others. And we are especially glad that you left with a full and very satisfied stomach! See you soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a trip to Johns Hopkins. The nearby square has lots of great restaurants and a cab is a quick call away. The rooms are nice with original brick and high quality beds as well as good WiFi. The breakfast was tasty and accommodated allergies and gluten-free diet. The only reason this review isn't 5 stars was that we had scheduled breakfast for 7:30am, but didn't actually receive the food until almost 8am and we were on a tight schedule, so breakfast was rushed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rcheetham

We are pleased that you found our Inn and neighborhood comfortable and enjoyable, but we must set the record straight because the account of your breakfast service is inaccurate. We are disappoinnted that you feel your breakfast experience was rushed since we are known for exceptional breakfast experiences. We also understand that medical appointments can be stressful, especially in an unfamiliar town, and we are sorry that your morning plans didn’t allow you to fully enjoy your breakfast with us.

A few facts about our breakfast service:
- We plan for the typical breakfast experience to be about 35-45 minutes, but can expedite when asked or continue to pour coffee as long as guests remain
- We serve only freshly prepared breakfasts once guests arrive in the dining room, starting with beverages, then a fruit and pastry course, and followed by a hot entree prepared while guests enjoy the fruit course
- We offer full breakfast service as early as 7AM to suit the schedules and desires of our guests
- We accommodate all dietary requests, even on short notice when possible
- We offer a substantial “to-go” breakfast pack for those who need to leave early or who are pressed for time

A few observations about your breakfast experience:
- Despite your early appointment at Johns Hopkins and the opportunity to select an earlier breakfast time, you chose to dine at 7:30
- While your wife came to the Dining Room at 7:30, you did not arrive until about 7:40 and only at that time did you mention that your appointment was at 8:45
- Your beverages and fruit and pastry course was served promptly and your hot, fresh entrée was served at about 7:55 - including specially prepared gluten-free pancakes for your wife
- While you voiced concern about getting a taxi and making it on time, Warren repeatedly assured you that the campus was just one mile away and a taxi would arrive promptly when called
- During breakfast you remained concerned about a taxi, so Warren called for one at your request and it arrived in about 5 minutes
- Because you had not yet finished eating, Warren asked the taxi to wait
- You were in the taxi and on your way at about 8:20

Again, we understand that you were anxious that morning, but we do hope that as you recall your experience, you recognize that we actually did everything we were asked to do to accommodate your needs and to make your stay as special as possible. We are unsure why you chose to withhold a 5 star rating based on a circumstance for which we are not responsible, but one which we did everything possible to accommodate.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wonderful boutique hotel. I stayed here for 7 days after having a minor surgery at the Northwest hospital and could not be more happy. On the first day of my arrival, I was greeded by Warren, one of the owners of the hotel, who was very accommodating and considerable. He showed me around the hotel, including business center and a cozy dining area that has a side table with some coffee/tea and some daily snacks. My room was on the first floor, it looked exactly like on the webside's picture; cozy and organized . Every morning I got a fresh and absolutely delicious breakfast prepared by Warren; lunch I usually prepared myself since my room had a full equipped kitchen. Inn 2920 is situated in a nice and quiet neighborhood close to Maritime park and minutes away from Inner Harbor which is always full of life and things to do and see. I was not able to walk far during my recovery, but still enjoyed the lovely neighborhood. I'm glad I found this place, but also glad I was surrounded by wonderful and carrying people like Warren and David. Thank you for your hospitality. You made me feel at home. Anna

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank anna F

We are so happy that staying with us at INN at 2920 made your recovery from surgery better than expected! We agree that the neighborhood is a great place to enjoy and explore and are glad that it fully suited your needs and expectations. Also, it's always nice to hear a long term guest say that every breakfast was delicious and fresh. It is wonderful that our Gato Casa suite allowed you to make your own lunch and "feel at home" while recuperating.
We are just so pleased that you were happy during your stay, appreciated us, and took the time to write such a nice review.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I took some time for ourselves and spent a nice romantic wknd here. From the minute you walk in a sense of tranquility and relaxation overcomes you. All the furniture and room decor mesh together so well to create such an inviting environment. Warren and David welcomed us with arms wide open and made us feel so comfortable and well taken care of. The green room was so nice, we almost didn't want to get out of our bed in the morning because it was so comfortable. There was always delicious fresh cookies on the table in the dining area as a snack and the cooler downstairs was stocked with drinks, it was so convenient. There are so many shops and things to do within walking distance, the time flew by so fast. Breakfast was delicious and so out of the ordinary. I am not one to try new things, like pumpkin and pecan pancakes, but from the first bite we were hooked. We are already looking forward to planning our next visit!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dina_Patrick

It was a pleasure to host you for your romantic getaway. We are glad you chose to get up and enjoy breakfast despite your rare opportunity to sleep in! Thank you for noticing all the extra touches we offer to make every experience special and the wonderful neighborhood of Canton where we are located. We are glad you enjoyed it all.
We would love to see you again, and we're pretty confident we will! Thanks so much for your review.