INN at 2920
$162
$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$118
$78
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$150
$143
$173
$147
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscanton squarebeta fishbordello roomgreen roomwater taxiwonderful hostsfells pointpet fisheach morningstreet parkingrestaurants and barsexposed brickb and bbreakfast was amazingboth morningsvisiting baltimorefew blocks
Reviewed October 27, 2012

A last minute decision to stay in Baltimore was rewarded with the friendliest of welcomes and numerous suggestions so as to make our brief stay enjoyable.
The room on the ground floor was superb..... spacious, quiet, private, and spotless and very restful to come home to after exploring the inner harbor.
And as for the breakfasts???? We felt spoilt as Warren had gone to the trouble to ensure that we had something that other establishments wouldn't think to offer.
Warren was a wonderful, professional host and we would love to return one day.

1  Thank SouthernMen
Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you're looking for a reasonably priced Bed and Breakfast right in the harbor area, the Inn at 2920 is a wonderful place to call home. David and Warren have done a fabulous job of decorating this establishment which is conveniently located on Elliot Street, just a few blocks from the water taxi and even closer to some wonderful eateries. There is street parking and we never failed to find open spots waiting, and we were driving a full size SUV.

The water taxi it's self is an experience not to be missed. For a mere $12, one can ride all day and see the vistas of Baltimore. Best, this shuttle carries you to all of the important sights within the harbor area as well as the inner harbor. You may get on and off as many times as you like. Stop at Fells Point, the Aquarium, the Science Museum, and many other locations.

Our room was on the third floor of a walk up building and we now know to limit the size and weight of our bags. The room was illuminated well with two windows which opened to a quiet street below. We wish the electric lights were a little brighter to afford evening reading but they were adequate for most other things. The bathroom was larger than what we have experienced in most B&Bs and the lighting here was great. The tub/shower was standard apartment size and we never ran out of hot water.

Warren was extremely helpful in suggesting things to do in the Inner Harbor area, restaurants to try, museums to visit and where to find good deals when shopping. He steered us to the American Visionary Museum, a place we would highly recommend. It's a museum with collections from a multitude of American artists who you might not find anywhere else and in mediums that stretch the imagination.

Warren was also our chef for this stay. Breakfasts were delicious and the presentation excellent.

There is a meeting/living room on the second floor with an library of books as well as videos which may be borrowed and played in your room.

I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone planing a visit to the Baltimore, Maryland area.

Room Tip: Book early and if you are looking for a romance vacation, book the Bordello Room on the second floor.
4  Thank YodaNyc
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We really recommend this B&B. We chose it because it is convenient to our daughter as well as the Inner Harbor area. It's in a residential neighborhood which is great because there are lots of restaurants,etc. within 2 blocks. The Inn itself is very pretty. The food and service and hospitality is terrific. We are looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: We stayed in The Gato Casa which is a 2 room apartment with a full kitchen. Great high ceilings. It's on the first floor of the Inn. It was wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cjmnyc
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I were in town for our friends' wedding and chose the Inn almost randomly. We've been to Baltimore several times but always stayed just outside the city with friends and aren't incredibly familiar with accommodations nearby. As other reviewers have said, this bed and breakfast style inn isn't that much more expensive than conventional hotels in the area, so we thought why not give it a try? And we are so glad we did! Everything from its contemporary but cozy decor to the the fabulous breakfast was perfect. Each room comes with a cute little roommate, a betta fish - such an adorable touch! Warren and David were so sweet and accommodating. You can tell exactly how much pride and enjoyment they take in running their business. The atmosphere is very relaxed and quiet which was wonderful to come back to after each fun but busy day of wedding preparations, not to mention the fresh cookies that were always waiting for us! There's always a selection of tea, coffee, and soft drinks available at no extra charge as well. It was very much like being at home away from home (or maybe even better!) It's also perfectly located in a quiet residential area but only a short walk or taxi ride to the Inner Harbor and other great areas of the city. I have zero complaints - unless you count that the Inn has ruined all other hotels for me! I'll forever compare all future travels to how awesome our stay at the Inn was!

2  Thank Kylee H
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am a five star luxury hotel type of person...I was not excited about this stay but my children gave it to me for my birthday...I would not hesitate to stay there again if I were in the area. Warren and David were fabulous...The rooms were lovely...plenty of hot water and I loved having a roomate!!!!! The breakfast was the best I have had anywhere...and I ate to many chocolate chip cookies on my way to bed every evening!!!! Do not hesitate to stay here!

Room Tip: My children had the downstairs suite and it was spacious with a small kitchenet...My upstairs room was large and light!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family