“Poor Food”

King's Grilled Kabob
Ranked #1,226 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have only eaten here once and I live a few blocks from the place. I went about 2 weeks after it first opened and I have to say, I will not be back. Cheesy decor, bad service, food was warm (not hot) and it was just bad. The kabob was dry and did not offer any innovation. I won't be back.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Middle Eastern food at a reasonable price. This is a nice change of pace for the Hampden area in Baltimore. Even the Pita bread was made and cooked fresh and served hot at the table.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Was passing by and felt like a kabob. Wasn't expecting much given the exterior but I was very pleaseantly surprised by one of the better kabob's I've had in the US. Service was no fuss and good. Both my son and I ate our full and were very happy we'd gone there!