“One of the best waiters we have ever had, made a business meeting fun and memorable”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 2,194 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Join us downtown at BRIO Tuscan Grille Baltimore for the best Italian grilled specialties, pasta dishes and desserts, all bearing the mouth watering mark of Italian cuisine. Each recipe brings Italian flavors to Inner Harbor and are the perfect way to start your Italian meal. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have to say, Mark our Waiter was one of the very best we have ever had in all our journeys. Extremely Friendly, great attention to detail and surroundings, and amazing timing.

Positives
- Clean
- Food was fresh and great tasting
- Menu was little basic, but italian
- Wine list is acceptable
- Staff were all Fantastic.

1  Thank brien

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This location is comparable to there other locations. They were packed when we went there. Therefore, the seating was a little close.

The food was good. The service was good.
I would recommend this location for any Baltimore visitors.

David

1  Thank David W
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Recently spent a week at the inner harbor on business. Tried this restaurant or the first time. They were very accommodating for our large party. Everything from the appetizers to the entrees were outstanding. Service was excellent.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Balt Renaisance Hotel on the Harbor and at last there is a terrific new restaurant across the street Brio was outstanding. Food was excellent; service and prices right on. Will probably eat there three more times while I am here on

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our waitress could not be less enthusiastic. I ordered the gluten free pasta with chicken. It was supposed to come with pine nuts and pesto. It arrived with no pine nuts and pesto. I sent it back. Even when it came back it was awful. Like it had been cooked last week. My mom ordered the salmon. It came overcooked and dry. She sent it back and it came back better. My mom also ordered a salad and it was very clear that it had been assembled hours ago. My older daughter ordered pasta and pizza and both were ehh at best. Too bad because the restaurant is pretty and in a great location.