“Must go to restaurant”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,095 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Join us downtown at BRIO Tuscan Grille Baltimore for the best Italian grilled specialties, pasta dishes and desserts, all bearing the mouth watering mark of Italian cuisine. Each recipe brings Italian flavors to Inner Harbor and are the perfect way to start your Italian meal. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Was recommended by a local family member. Was only 3 blocks from our Hotel will return when we return to Baltimore. Highly recommend the brunch. Great combination of eggs, crabmeat, veggies and of course dessert. The prices were very reasonable. Staff were great. They had great suggestions regarding the menu and were never wrong. We ate there 3 times over the weekend and look forward to returning.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Wait staff was attentive and tried very hard to be helpful. We went there for Lunch and found the food to be delicious. I would return.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

From the menu, to the location to the artchitecture, Brio is one of the finest resturaunts on Pratt Street. When I found out Brio had a lengthy happy hour selection, I made it my business to go. I went with agroup of coworkers and we tried one of every dish off the happy hour menu. Suprisingly enough the burger was phenomenal. The bathrooms as well as the rest of the resturaunt was extremely clean and the staff were pleasant and readily available.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We ate here for lunch on a Wednesday. I enjoyed an excellent shrimp and crab cake platter. My wife had the eggplant. Service was good, but this was midday and the place was very busy and very noisy. Price was around 40 U.S.D.. We would go back.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We had a very nice early dinner over this past weekend. The food was excellent and the noise level was not bad at all. The very large front windows provided a great atmosphere and view of the Baltimore Harbor. My only negative comment is that the server seemed a little new. Granted the entire restaurant is only a few weeks old so I'll only say that he needed to smile a little more, show more confidence and also give us specials that I heard being given to a table nearby.