“Best cheap Thai in Baltimore”
Review of Stang of Siam

Stang of Siam
Ranked #416 of 2,195 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I have no idea how long Stang has been open, but I'm sad I didn't know about it till now. The interior is beautifully decorated, the staff is friendly and efficient, and the food is fresh, fast, and delicious. The vegetarian portion of the menu is huge! I had pad see we and a fantastic fresh spring roll. My husband had the curry puffs, which were great, too. We will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We arrived early enough to get a table immediately. We had the Panang Curry and stir-fried veggies with beef in garlic sauce. Both were absolutely delicious, and the service was good. As westerners, we usually find curry in eastern states to be milder than what we're used to. There was barely any warmth even in the “two peppers” rating. By the time we left, the place was packed and noisy, but they were still accommodating each party as it arrived. Would definitely go back there again, and ask them if they could up the heat level.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Wonderful small restaurant in downtown Baltimore away from the Inner Harbor. Nice, if small, wine list. Warm creative interior. Friendly, attentive staff. Excellent food. The duck was moist and very flavorful. The green curry spicy. The fried calamari appetizer. So good and so much there was no room left for dessert.

Definitely a return trip is called for.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been in Baltimore for an AcroYoga training this week and I've eaten here three times ... great food, great decor and friendly and attentive waitstaff ...

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stang of Siam is located in Midtown, Baltimore. We had the most delicious lunch there. We had 2 orders of the spring rolls to start. We could not get enough, they were yummy. We all ordered the Drunken Noodles on a recommendation from a friend. They were outstanding and I would eat the them every day if I could.
The service was good and the interior was nice.