“The best coffee blends in the US. A true hidden gem. ”
Review of Zeke's Coffee Shop

Zeke's Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 63 Coffee & Tea in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon Zeke's coffee a few years ago at the Towson market. I talked to the guys giving out some free samples and learned a lot about coffee. I had been drinking the store brands, and the retail coffee chains. I found that Zeke's had this retail store not far from home and now stop by at least once every couple of weeks.. I have tried about half of their blends over the past several years. I have had many discussions with the store employees and have been able to understand what the blends are, how they taste, and have determined the types I may like. They convinced me to try the best coffee ever, Kopi Luwak. I am thankful I stumbled by them at Towson market and enjoy Zeke's coffee every day They love what they do and have the best coffee I in the US.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Zeke's Coffee is flavorful, rich, bold, and we love the variety of their coffees! We've tried many coffees and consider ourselves to be coffee snobs, and Zeke's is simply the best.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I believe... Zeke's Roastery produces the best coffee beans in the Baltimore area. As such, obviously, their coffee is equally fantastic.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I've always liked Zeke's coffee, usually buying it from them at a farmer's market. I saw they had opened a coffee shop not far from their roasting/wholesale place and I stopped by when I had to be up that way.

Great choices of brewed coffee, all Zeke's, of course! Very nice selection of bagels and fancy pastries. I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese that was fine, though the guy after me had a problem with the pastry he ordered. Service was very friendly, very nice people, parking right out front. You can also buy bags of Zeke's coffee beans and all kinda of coffee/espresso doodads.

The area, Lauraville, is kind of a tired area that is being revived slowly. The Zeke's storefront had that same feeling - while they had WiFi, not a super comfy place to spend hours. But any morning I'm in northeast Baltimore I'll be stopping by.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Have been pretty much hitting this place up almost every morning since moving from downtown to the Hamilton/Lauraville area. Not only is the coffee excellent, but the service is astounding. And the pastries….BONUS!