“Best Subs and Pizza in Little Italy”

Isabella's Brick Oven
Ranked #58 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Since opening in 2006, Isabella's Brick Oven has gained a reputation that is praised among locals and travelers alike. Our numerous awards include being named Baltimore Magazine's Best in Pizzas, Sandwiches, and Carryout. The Baltimore Sun's food critic gave us their highest rating and we've been voted reader's favorite in The City Paper. Come by and check out our great food, fast & friendly service, and terrific prices every day of the week. Even though we are a small corner store in the heart of Little Italy, you can eat in at one of our few tables or sit on the benches outside and meet our friendly locals or head out back and enjoy the public Bocce Court. Come experience why we get such great ratings for yourself!
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The title says it all! As someone that travels the U.S. test tasting pizza while on trips for business or pleasure I found Isabella's pizza to be the best In Little Italy. There Italian sandwiches are hands down the best in Little Italy. If you need a quick meal on the run or for back in the comforts of your home then go to Isabella's! It's worth it! There is almost zero seating at this corner pizza/sub shop but don't let that stop you! You will regret it.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excellent fresh pizza and lots of Italian cold cut specialties. Friendly service, like you're part of the neighborhood. I may go back again tonight!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I enjoyed this tiny family-run pizzeria in Little Italy. I got the garden pizza which was delicious, and my date loved his sub. There isn't much room to eat-in, but they were pretty quick in getting our to-go order ready. I'd definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've been on my quest to try every Baltimore pizza-serving place I can find. Isabella's was my next stop and it didn't disappoint.

As the name of the quaint cafe implies, pizza and paninis are its specialties. I'd say the brick oven pizza is good, but the brick oven sandwiches are better. I came here excited about Isabella's pizza, but I left being excited about their sandwiches for when I come back next time.

Isabella's is right smack in the middle of Little Italy. Parking, if you can find it, is street parking with a 3 hour time limit. Seating at Isabella's is few, but that probably won't deter me from coming again.

1  Thank Tunaidi
Reviewed July 27, 2013

What a pleasant experience this was, a hole in the wall Pizza joint,with the best Brick Oven Pizza in Baltimore. To top it off the staff is so friendly. Many of the restaurants in Little Italy are very average, Isabella's was way above this mark!