“Loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Isabella's Brick Oven
Ranked #46 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Since opening in 2006, Isabella's Brick Oven has gained a reputation that is praised among locals and travelers alike. Our numerous awards include being named Baltimore Magazine's Best in Pizzas, Sandwiches, and Carryout. The Baltimore Sun's food critic gave us their highest rating and we've been voted reader's favorite in The City Paper. Come by and check out our great food, fast & friendly service, and terrific prices every day of the week. Even though we are a small corner store in the heart of Little Italy, you can eat in at one of our few tables or sit on the benches outside and meet our friendly locals or head out back and enjoy the public Bocce Court. Come experience why we get such great ratings for yourself!
Hartwell, Georgia
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a pizza. It was wonderful and the service was excellent. You can tell that the people working there really enjoy their job. Many people grabbed sandwiches to go. I will definitely stop by again for a sandwich or pizza. Great location next to the bocce courts.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank surveytech13

Baltimore, Maryland
“Outstanding pizza & sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I recently went to one of my favorite places in Baltimore - Isabellas. He was trying it for the first time & was very impressed! He ordered the King Richard pizza & said it was the best pizza he ever had! I ordered a cheese steak americano sub & loved it as always. The fresh ingredients & friendly staff make this a place not to miss. Sure, it's tiny, but the food is absolutely worth the visit!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JustMe985
Portland, Oregon
“Tasty, authentic sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We picked up several sandwiches to go and they treated us well. I would definitely go back. Entering the restaurant, it was very traditional in terms of Little Italy.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Real Italians Know Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Quaint little place run by real Italians. The place has great food. Italian subs are the best I've had anywhere. Chef salads look fantastic as well.

1 Thank s17young
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Pizza in Baltimore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

These 5 stars are completely for the pizza. It's just a little hole-in-the-wall neighborhood pizza shop (in the heart of Baltimore's Little Italy). There are a total of 5 tiny tables and if all 5 are in use, you can barely get through the little shop. But wiggle your way through. It is soooooooooo worth it! The pizza was absolute perfection! Oh, and the chef salad was terrific. But that pizza........ We got the Lombardi, but every one we saw come out while we waited looked and smelled fantastic.

My friend told me to try Isabella's for the sandwiches, but I had to try the pizza first.

• Visited June 2012