“Great place with excellent food”
Review of Alexander's Tavern

Alexander's Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Alexander's Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2,047 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Cross street: Aliceanna
Description: Alexander’s offers an extensive and unique menu for everyone's liking. We refer to ourselves as upscale casual dining. We specialize in gourmet tater tots...try the MD Tots smothered in crab dip! We also offer gourmet pizzas, tacos, paninis, sandwiches, appetizers, soup, salads, entrees and even a separate gluten free menu. Check out Faith's delicious Brunch menu and specials every Saturday and Sunday from 10 till 3. Our fun and friendly staff is here to serve you and make sure you are extremely happy with both your meal and experience. Check out our website for our daily specials, because there are a bunch!
Merrick, New York
“Great place with excellent food”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ate here because my son's name is Alexander and it was an excellent find!! Food was exceptional- had the most delicious mac & cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches my family and I have ever tasted. My husband had the crab cakes and they were fantastic. Atmosphere was great and service was excellent as well!

Visited August 2013

PA and Spain
“Pretty good food, cheerful service.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The ceviche special was tasty and healthy, and the vegetarian burger was fine, although we don't know exactly what it was made up. Full list of drinks; try one of them. If you just ask for a screwdriver, it won't be very good. But an orange crush with fresh orange juice, is probably going to be great! Great location. Good menu.

• Visited August 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“great breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

loved that they put things over tater tots. had the eggs, bacon and cheese over tater tots and loved it. friendly staff. would go back again.

Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice happy hour!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stopped by while wandering around Fells Point for a quick bite to eat. I didn't realize it but they have a really long happy hour (3-7 ish?). Cheap wine, beer and appetizers. I got a White Sangria (not on special) and it was super delicious! They start out with fresh citrus fruit and blueberries, muddle those and then mixed the drink from there. I also got an order of fried pickles and an order of their soft pretzels. Both was amazing! The cheese sauce with the pretzels was much better than the typical beer based stuff - had a nice flavor of apples. The pretzels was enough to share, the pickles really were not (like 8 chips). I think one of them was $4 and one was $5, the drink was $7.

I sat outside and the chairs were nice but it was mid-afternoon and I had several beggars stop to ask me for money. If that makes you uncomfortable, you might want to stay inside.

• Visited May 2013
mullica hill, nj
“Great breakfast, without the wait!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our fav spot for breakfast was very crowded and the wait over an hour ..we decided to try another place based on TA reviews.. Since it was a warm Saturday in march we sat outside.. They have the best Bloody Mary's...the perfect amount of heat and only $3.50.. Tasted like another! The mushroom omelet was delicious, fresh mushrooms and baby spinach..French toast great too. Our server was super friendly and attentive. Would definitely recommend, if you don't want to wait in line at the other place...will try dinner here next time.

• Visited March 2013