“"It Hasn't Improved"”

Add it.
S'ghetti Eddie's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Not much of an improvement 3-years after our first visit. The Ceaser salad dressing, for example, was thick as paste and unappetizing. Likewise, the pepperoni pizza was unexceptional while the restaurant itself was a little on the chilly side. However, the staff was very friendly. There was no wait to be seated or served and there was plenty of parking on a Sat night.

1  Thank brainman2ky
Reviewed December 16, 2011

My wife and I were taking my great nephew to the Lyric to see a Disney show at 6 PM. I had eaten at Miss Shirley's many times and enjoyed it so I thought that this may be a great choice where a 5 year old could enjoy a meal with us. Unfortunately I was sadly mistaken.
As we entered at 4 PM the place was not busy. We walked to the counter and waited several minutes to be poorly greeted by a distracted employee. We placed our order and were seated. The first thing that hit us was a smell of deodorizer. The place was dirty and a couple of tables had trash on them which was not cleaned during our entire visit.
I ordered wings which were good. My nephew got kid's chicken fingers and fries. They were in large chunks, and overcooked to the point that they were burned on the ends. They were so chewy that he could not eat them. My wife and I both got small salads which were ok. My wife also got a bowl of chile. It was thin and runny like it had been poured from a can. It was listed on the menu as being served with shredded chedder and sour cream. It came with a slice of american cheese laid on top and no sour cream. It was bland and practically tasteless.
My wife went back to the counter and ordered the kid's spaghetti and meatball for my nephew since he couldn't eat the chicken fingers. When it arrived at our table the spahgetti had sauce on it but the meatball did not. I have never seen that before. The waiteress laid it on our table and ingnored the dirty dishes from our completed food that were stacked on the table. The sauce was bland and tasteless as well and also seemed to come from a can. The entire time that we were there they were playing what seemed like loud hip hop music. Our five year old commented that his mother does not let him listen to the songs that were playing because they have bad words. What an inappropriate choice for a family restaurant.
Before we left I went back to the counter to order an ice cream for my nephew. One employee was on the phone while the other was standing with a clip board conversing with someone back in the kitchen area. After several minutes she acknowledged me, took my request and waited for the other employee to get off the phone to ring it up and make it.
I will never go in there again nor will I speak positively of this restaurant to anyone that asks.

2  Thank jlandarose