“The Go to pizza place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bagby Pizza Co.

Bagby Pizza Co.
Ranked #130 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Little Italy
“The Go to pizza place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you need some pizza, go here, no need to even think about it. open late enough for a late night snack.

Visited June 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Try the Salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had been told this was a great place for pizza and salad. There were alot of options for toppings but we thought the pizza was just okay.Not bad - just not the best we ever had. The salads were definitely much better. Our small group had 4 different salads and they were all very large portions with fresh ingredients. Overall, a trendy and fun atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Thin Crust in Baltimore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

One of, if not the best, pizza places in Baltimore. Normally not a fan of thin crusts, but this is done extreme well. The variety of pizzas is also outstanding; get a few small sized pizza to try the variety. A small is still plenty, especially if you are with some hungry people! The BBQ chicken pizza with caramelized onions is my favorite, but there is no bad pizza option. Service is outstanding. The staff is extremely friendly. Location is right in Harbor East; parking has never been an issue.

This is not just a pizza restaurant; the sandwiches and pasta are also fantastic. I have never had a bad experience. I have never had to wait for a table and the atmosphere is very relaxed. One of my favorite overall restaurants in Baltimore. Order a few pizzas each time with friends, relax, and enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
Virginia
“AWESOME PLACE TO EAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant. I was attending a conference in the inner harbor and staying in the homewood suites about a block from Bagby pizza. The hotel recommended Bagby and I had lunch there one day. I ordered the honey chicken pizza, and it was delicious! It was so good that I decided to order take out from Bagby for dinner another night. This time I ordered a sandwich with house salad and both were fresh and very tasty. I highly recommend this place! If you miss it, you are missing out! It was a bit crowded at lunch time, so you may have to wait to find a place to sit, but you order at the counter, and by the time our food was ready, there was a table available.

Visited March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Pizza is delicious, fast, affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great place to grab a quick lunch. In growing and bustling Harbor East, lots of nearby shops, a stone's throw from the Inner Harbor, and lots of nearby businesses.

Everytime I go I get the pizza, but the other dishes look amazing. I would eat here again for sure and highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Bagby Pizza Co.? Share your experiences!