“Down hill ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pratt & Market Streets
Description: Maryland is famous for its crabs, and Phillips Seafood is Baltimore's premiere restaurant for award-winning crab cakes! Beneath the lights of the massive 17-foot tall Phillips letters, part of the iconic Baltimore skyline, you’ll find a casual, polished restaurant with an energetic feel. Phillips serves an extensive menu of classic seafood dishes along with plenty of dining choices for non-seafood lovers. The extensive Sunday brunch buffet tempts weekend diners with made-to-order omelets, freshly griddled crab cakes, oysters on the half shell, carving stations and all your classic breakfast favorites like bourbon French toast and waffles, plus an unlimited Bloody Mary Bar with all the trimmings. As you enjoy $4 happy hour with specially priced appetizers in the bar & lounge, enjoy the music from Phillips' rotating calendar of local musicians, with live music nightly. No matter when you visit, there's always something going on in Baltimore's Inner Harbor!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I revisited this restaurant after many years; taking with me family that have never been . I boasted about how great this place was when I lived here. What a total disappointment. We came on a Saturday night. The famed crab cakes that I looked forward to where good but on the slim side for the price I paid. We where four adults and the portions are scaled down. We left the table unsatisfied for such a large bill. Will check out the smaller local eateries the next time around.

1  Thank Cptgal
Write a reviewReviews (2,818)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As today being the last day of my family touring Washington D.C. we couldn’t leave without going to a seafood place in the Baltimore Harbor, so we went to Phillips. And we loved it. Our waiter Steven was so friendly. And when we were going to look at our menus he gave his favorites and we chose those which we enjoyed so much. I chose Calamari as an appetizer and I loved it. It wasn’t rubbery at all and it had its own individual taste so I didn’t feel like I needed to squeeze the lemon. Then for my entree I had Fish n’ Chips which was so good. The white fish had so much flavor and I like how the fries were like straws. I just wish that there was less salt. However, my family loved it and we go back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was great but it was pricey. My wife and I both got the 2 crab cake entree's, I ordered us each a tall Bohemian Beer and we got 2 cheesecake slices to take home. with a tip we spent $150 on that meal. When we showed up they didn't take down my name. After waiting a long while and seeing others getting seated who had arrived after I had, I complained to the person seating people. He instantly got my wife and I a seat. The guy at the front taking names looked frustrated and rushed. Friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great service n all the seafood was cooked to perfection.... They went out of there way to accommodate our family.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were traveling through Baltimore with our dog and wanted to be able to enjoy some seafood. I was happy to find out that the patio at Phillips is dog friendly! We had a delicious appetizer (spinach, crab, and artichoke) and both of our meals were great. The drinks were also good after a long day in the car.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Phillips Seafood? Share your experiences!