“Valentines Delight”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Derek, welcomed us to this small but very atmospheric restaurant. We instantly felt comfortable! The service was flawless and the food was excellent. A fixed menu for Valentines Day but good choices for a very popular night. I would recommend this place to anyone who wishes to have a very intimate and cozy dinner with their loved one. Thanks Derek, we'll be back! Ani & Keats

1  Thank Ani301
There are newer reviews for The Corner Bistro and Wine Bar

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Went for 5pm dinner with wife. Although slightly early for dinner we passed several restaurants that were full with patrons. We were the only couple in the place on a Sat. Evening until we left at 6:30pm when another couple arrived.

Derek was only person in place except for bartender-the two watching basketball when not tending to us. Place was small but cozy. Derek asked what kind of wine we liked and picked out a nice one in our budget. Derek is friendly and provides great service. Food was good not great and price was reasonable. I would challenge the #5 ranking this restaurant has on TA but the place had charm and good service.

1  Thank chrishbrown
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Based on the reviews on Trip Advisor, I tried this place. I sat at the bar and ordered the Philly sandwich. The food was excellent. The bartender and waiter were super-friendly. I felt like I really belonged there. The place has a very welcoming aura. I definitely plan to come back again and try something else on the menu.

1  Thank ialbert574
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My wife and were staying at the Hilton Hotel and saw The Corner Bistro on tripadvisor. We enjoyed the chop salad and cream of mushroom soup. For dinner I had the combo of ribeye and crab cake. My wife ordered the rockfish. Both were well prepared. We liked the small, cozy atmosphere. The service was perfect. The owner recommended an Italian Rosso from Napa Valley. The wine complemented the meal. The waiter offered us a complementary chocolate mousse with port after the meal. We found room for dessert. This place is a gem. When we return to Baltimore in a couple of months we will indeed be back. Thanks tripadvisor.

1  Thank Franklin A
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The spinach (steamed) crab cakes and most of the sides were too salty. The specials are over priced. Wines bottles have 300-400% mark up.
Would not recommend the specials.

1  Thank Ravdag