“Just Right!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Just Right!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had dinner here last night and it was just what I was looking for. A true local gem! Just love the brick road it was on. I just knew this place was going to be what I was looking for. The food was great and wine selection was great. If you are here for a convention, it's within walking distance from the center and will transform you from the business world to a foodie gem that is just right!!!

1 Thank Beeouellette

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Cozy and Quaint”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I checked into my hotel across from Camden Yards. I travel to this area quite a bit and have stayed at the Hilton before. This time I stayed at the Hampton and didn't feel like eating hotel food or sitting in the local pubs. I asked the front desk clerk where I could get a good glass of wine and a meal; she recommended this spot. It was a quick walk from the hotel.

Derrick, wine director and Howard the server took excellent care of me and the other guests who I learned were regulars. There were some people who brought out of town guests and were celebrating a special occasion.

The wine selection was good I think most were seasonal. The crabcakes and vegetable medley was fresh & delicious. The spot is cozy and inviting. I've decided to come back with a friend from Philly and I'm looking forward to the next visit.

Thank you Derrick, Howard, and Chef!

2 Thank ElishaPhilly
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“1/2 Price Wine on Saturdays!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went with friends for the first time to Corner Bistro and loved it! Easy to find parking in this part of the city and the staff was personable and knowledgeable on the wine selection available - ask for wine that's not on the menu! The bill for 4 of us came out to around $150...this included 4 BOTTLES of wine, 4 entrees, and 2 appetizers...such a bargain! Highly recommend 'The Philly'...amazing spin on the classic cheese steak. Inside is small, so reservations are a must, unless you want to try your luck for a table or sit at the bar.

1 Thank fplusc
baltimore MD
“The best”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great food. Half price wine bottles on Saturday night. Had crab cke and vegetable ciabattas. Very yummy.

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Been saying we would try this place for the last year. Finally did, and I wish we would have went sooner. Food is fantastic!!! We will defiantly be going back!!

• Visited March 2013