“lovely neighborhood”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were able to walk from this from our B and B @ Rachels Dowry (loved it). Nice night walk and the waiter/bartender and food/wine were amazing!!!! Wish I lived closer, I would frequent it!

1  Thank Lolta

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Awesome food, superb vino, great people. Everything on the menu is delectable. I am consistently impressed with the fare. The wine menu is thoughtfully selective. The Corner should be on everyone's must stop list when in Baltimore.

1  Thank mrood
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Good food but it's noisy. Service was fine till dessert time. It took 30 minutes to get dessert and coffee.

1  Thank rodlay
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have followed TA on several continents and are seldom disappointed. The Corner Bistro & Wine Bar is that perfect blend of neighborhood "hole in the wall" and fine food...did I mention the wine happy hour...that we hope to find on our travels. Don't let the website (missing all of the good stuff on the daily menu), off tourist .location (positive sign) or lack of parking (solvable) keep you away from this gem.

We enjoyed the.crab cakes, lamb, salad and sides. If you are concerned about salt say so etching, as the chef had a heavy hand tonight.

4  Thank jazzlover44
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We used a Living Social voucher for lunch at the Corner Bistro & Wine Bar on a day trip to Baltimore. As we are somewhat familiar with the city, the location was easy to find. The Bar is a small, cute place that has only been open 13 months. My husband ordered the turducken sandwich and I ordered the rib eye steak ( open-faced). We both ordered two glasses of wine as well. Both lunch entrees were very good and my husband really enjoyed his corn chowder soup with crabmeat!! Derrick, the owner/wine director/waiter was very friendly. We would certainly return again!

1  Thank Karen B