“Great location for a corporate event”

Corradetti Glassblowing Studio & Gallery
More attraction details
Owner description: Corradetti Glassblowing Studio & Gallery in Baltimore is situated in beautiful Clipper Mill, just steps from the Light Rail's Woodberry stop. Ample free parking is also available. Visit the gallery to see one of a kind blown glass pieces all made on site by Anthony Corradetti. Fabulous giftware in a stunning array of colors & styles. Corradetti also offers classes & workshops for ages 7-adult, schedule is posted on their website. Private lessons may also be scheduled via email. A visit to Corradetti Glass will enhance your Baltimore experience greatly!
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We held a corporate event at the Corradetti Glass blowing studio two weeks ago. The layout and location were excellent and the staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating. All of our guests were able to participate in glass blowing and walk away with really beautiful pumpkins. I would host another event there in a second. Very well organized, very clean.

All reviews
"glass blowing studio"
in 2 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 2 reviews
in 9 reviews

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had always wanted to try glassblowing and I was very pleased with my experience at Corradetti. There were two instructors for our class of 6 and they were both terrific. I have never been to a class where the waiting time while someone else was doing the activity was almost as interesting and exciting as doing it myself! With the instructors' help, I made two flowers and a drinking glass (such as it is). Some students made paperweights too. I would enthusiastically recommend attending a class at Corradetti. In fact, I am trying to find a time to go back.

2  Thank Eggie84
Reviewed October 27, 2012

A perfect venue for those wanting something different, low key, industrial, and architectural. What's so lovely about this place, is that you really don't have to do much in terms of decor to make this place shine. It speaks for itself already with the old, turn-of-the-century, warehouse-like brick, worn wooden rafters, arched doorways and niches, and raw, concrete floor.

The team at Corradetti was wonderful to work with from start to finish. They always answered any of our questions and were super responsive. They worked hand-in-hand with our vendors to make sure our evening was perfect.

We had 65 people which was comfortable for having the ceremony and the cocktails/dinner/reception in the same space. We did stations and unassigned seats. There were not enough seats for all guests since guests could go up and get their food whenever they wanted. This helped provide enough space for dancing and mingling.

Our wedding was at the end of September which is somewhat hit or miss in terms of weather still (it could have been warm and 90 degrees or cool and 60 degrees). We lucked out with a perfect, 70 degree day and the night was cooler. This venue does not have air conditioning, but all of the doors can be open during the event to allow for a breeze to come in. It was comfortable the entire evening unless you were dancing a ton and overheating:). Just something to think about.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I first became acquainted with Corradetti Glassblowing Studio a few years ago when I signed up for a workshop, and I have been a student there and an admirer of the wonderful glass art ever since!

It's a wonderful place to visit to look at beautiful glass -- useful objects as well as art objects. It's essentially a museum quality exhibit of Anthony Corradetti's wonderful glass work. It will absorb you for as long as you're willing to gaze at the wonderful variety of glass!

And it's an even better place to learn to make it! Fun, creative, enthralling! I will keep going back!

1  Thank Amoretta H