“Awesome Club!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Get Down
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went with a group of 15. When we got to the front door, the bouncer told us we could get a reserved table with bottle service for $120/bottle and not have to pay cover. Since the cover charge was $10/person this was a great deal. The staff was very accommodating, the club was clean and the music was great. There's also a really cool lighted wall which seems to be in sync with the music the DJ was playing. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Fells Point.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I went with three couples--There is a massive light wall, packed dance floor & a general good vibe from The Get Down. Everyone just seems to be having a GREAT time..The DJ was pumping,..Security, Management & Bar staff were very accomodating. You oughta go!

2  Thank Billy B
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Went here recently for a friend's birthday. We had reserved seating upstairs. This club has a really cool decor with a crazy programmed light wall and ample dancing space. I don't go to a lot of clubs but it's hard to get over the $4.50 domestic beers.
At one point, a bouncer escorted a dude and a barely dressed women to a back stairwell and then guarded the entrance. They were up there for about 10 minutes and then came back out. This happened with a few other couples throughout the night. I don't want to speculate too much; I don't know if they were "partying" or "getting down", but there was definitely something really shady going on and most likely illegal.
Overall, it's not a place I would go back to.

1  Thank JimmyBaltimore_MD