“Four Seasons Business Trip”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great hotel would deferentially recommend to everyone. Restaurant inside of there was awesome also. Great staff.. The coffee inside the rooms are the best. Nespresso machines. Pool and spa are great. Large fitness area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,604)

Reviewed July 3, 2014

You are catered to your every whim, remembered each time you enter and exit the building, and treated like royalty. The pool was AMAZING, championed only by the food at the Wit and Wisdom restaurant within the hotel. We went more local previous nights, thinking that eating at the restaurant wouldn't give us the "Baltimore" experience, and regretted it once we ate there....wish we would have eaten there every night. Simply amazing food, service and atmosphere. Five star resort with a 10 star feel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Over the top service and was the perfect spot to spend an anniversary. Will definitely be back. Great value and great amenities. One of the highlights is the pool deck overlooking the bay. Would be appropriate for families, special occasions and business meetings.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I've not yet had the pleasure of staying at the hotel, however, I have visited the spa 3 times over the last few months, and must say, it has instantly become one of my favorite spas in the area. All of my experiences have been amazing, and the quality of service begins the moment you step out of your car (you get complimentary valet when visiting the spa). Being a spa guru/critic in my own right, just knowing that I don't have to worry about finding parking in Baltimore inner harbor just to visit the spa, makes me take the 45min to 1 hour drive to visit!! The valets have even started remembering my name! The spa entrance itself is calming and you feel as if you are transformed once you reach the threshold. The front desk staff are always smiling and you are promptly checked in. Once escorted back, you will find the locker room, with ample lockers, a changing room, spacious bathroom/vanity area, showers, a scale, a bathing suit dryer (this is a plus and many spas with wet areas do not offer this), ample towels, pitchers of fruit water, and more!

Your lockers are equipped with robe, slippers, and bag for a wet bathing suit. If for some reason the robe or slippers provided do not fit you, be sure to ask one of the attendants for a different size, as they do have them available. Once changed into your bathing attire, you can then head to The Heat Experience area, which has an amazing whirlpool area, sauna, steam room, and misting shower. Cold rags and cucumbers are chilled for your use, and heated tiled loungers await your arrival. I suggest getting to the spa at least an hour prior to your services so you can fully enjoy these included amenities.

There is a bright and peaceful lounge area where you sit while waiting for your therapist to retrieve you. Be sure to fill out the client form (if its your first visit), and also pick out which scent you would like used during your treatment. They range from earthy, fruity, and more perfume scents. One of which should tickle your fancy.

The treatment menu has many options, from body treatments, massages, facials, energy work, etc. On my visits, I've tried their Signature Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Harbor Scrub and Warm Oil Massage, and the Reiki. The massages have all been wonderful. My Reiki experience was not what I expected, and the therapist really didn't explain the energy work or anything beforehand as I anticipated. I had to inquire as to what she felt/saw, as there seemed to be no desire to share that with me. I would still try the Reiki again, as I've had several other friends try it with different therapists and they had a positive experience which they were happy with. So I think it probably just the therapist I had on that visit. The lounge room you are escorted to following your treatments is the nicest. Soft loungers with warm blankets, and light snacks, flavored fruit waters, and tea are at your disposal. Perfect for winding down, or catching a quick nap before returning to the real world.

I've been to this spa solo, with a large group of ladies, and with a small group. They have hit the mark on each occasion.

I've been to over 30+ spas across the US, Carribean, and Mexico during my travels, and I will say that this Four Seasons spa ranks high on my list. It has the size and amenities on par with Las Vegas spas, which are simply amazing. Definitely one of the best spas in the DC Metro Area, especially in terms of size, service level, and amenities.

There are several more treatments I would like to try. So I will be back, hopefully I'll be able to incorporate a stay at the hotel on a future visit.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank hisinc
Reviewed June 27, 2014

You pay a hefty price but the service and amenities are first rate. The rooms are beautiful and the pool area is to die for. Be sure to check out the lounge that overlooks the harbour and set some time aside to relax next to the inifinity pool. Front desk staff were friendly and attentive as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Harvey C
Reviewed June 25, 2014

From the time you arrive until you leave, you will receive what I consider the most professional service available. Every person we interacted with went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Convenient location to the Inner Harbor and Little Italy. Go and enjoy the good life!

Room Tip: View of the harbor is a plus
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed at the Four Seasons for a wedding weekend which also coincided with the Preakness. The hotel was very busy and had a hard time dealing with that many guests. They forgot to clean our room on the day of the wedding. The maid showed up at 5 p.m. just as we were getting ready to leave. Our hosts paid for brunch on Sunday before we left and it was a huge disappointment. Very little choice of food and poor service. We stayed in this hotel August 2013 and had a great experience. The location is perfect, right on the inner harbor. I guess they can't handle a full hotel. We paid a premium to stay there on a busy weekend and left the hotel with not many good things to say about our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends