Four Seasons Baltimore
$110
  • Breakfast included
$199
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$134
$172
$159
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$222
$183
Hotwire.com
1,737 results
All reviewswit and wisdombathroom mirrorsteam roominner harborrain showerin room diningbeautiful hotelluxury hotelwater viewroom serviceoutdoor poolfells pointbusiness tripcorner roomwhole foodswater taxivalet parking
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Four Seasons, Baltimore, scores "5s" on these scales: (1)cleanliness and maintenance of the lobby, common areas, my room and bath; (2)size, outfitting, design of my room and bath; (3) bar, restaurant, food, drinks, service. Plus, the bar was large, spacious, and importantly, on a Friday evening, filled with people, young and some not so young, clearly having a very good time without blowing the roof off the building. Don't know if the hotel can take credit for this last piece, but they can for the excellent acoustics that were perfect for conversation.
I didn't stay long enough to experience much else at the Four Seasons, but these elements are enough for a frequent traveler like me to think very highly of this modern, waterfront hotel.
I'll be back.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor facing the harbor, Camden Yards for a night game, maybe. It's worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Tadyyfore
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel is within walking distance to the inner Harbor and a short taxi ride to Fells Point. Everyone was so helpful at this hotel. From the moment we checked in, we were treated so well. The concierge brought out a radio flyer station wagon filled with stuffed animals. My two boys were thrilled with this! We got up to our room which had a spectacular view of the harbor. There were two red plates with cookies in the shape of a crab on a bed of brown sugar (supposed to be the sand at the beach). It was adorable. There were two tourist tshirts on one of the beds for the boys. We decided to do the Aquarium that afternoon and when we got back the room had been made up for the nighttime with two small robes and slippers for the boys laid out! But it wasnt time for bedtime yet:) We asked the front desk for dinner restaurant recommendations and were promptly set up with reservations at Riptide by the Bay and a dozen crabs were waiting for us. WOW! Dinner was phenomenal. I have to say the hotel was amazing as were the staff. The following morning I took advantage of the Laminal Coffee shop downstairs. Another wow from me! The baked goods were yummy and the coffee was the best I have had in a long time. The only recommendation for the hotel would be to make a small investment in softer towels:)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sile625
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was recently in Baltimore on business and stayed here. The hotel exceeded my expectation in every way. Would definitely return. I was upgraded to a full suite overlooking the harbor and the views were amazing at night.

Room Tip: Get a room that overlooks the harbor
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Excellent service all the way through. Rooms extremely clean ( well done housekeeping), great facilities in the room, bathroom was amazing with integrated tv into the bathroom mirror, big room, the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in..can't fault it. Room service was quick and excellent ( but pricey!) we were only there to visit the local hospital and it was very well located for that. I didn't pay the bill and I didn't use the spa or go down to breakfast so I cannot comment on end of those areas.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Perfectly located in the city with lots of dining option within the hotel and outside and all in walking distance. Rooms are very nice and quite an upscale place.
Trendy bar area and excellent food and service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends