“Just what you expect: Great Service, Great Location, Good Food”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Davis, CA
“Just what you expect: Great Service, Great Location, Good Food”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Smaller than most Four Seasons but very comfortable, good beds, great room service, great service, and great spa services. Get a room with a view. Can you say more? Thank you Four Seasons for doing a great job as always!

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony as the windows open for fresh air.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (393)
  • Turkish first
Aspen, Colorado
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The best hotel I have ever stayed in! The hotel is located in a great part of town. Walking distance to wonderful shops and restaurants. The hotel staff was extremely professional, happy, and personable. The rooms are five star with beautiful balconies overlooking the harbor. Comfy beds, pillows, and sheets for a great nights rest. The room amenities exceeded my expectations which included overall beautiful decor, enticing bathtub, two types of bathroom shower heads, and TV built into bathroom mirror. Love this hotel!

Room Tip: Suggest paying a little more for a balcony room.
New Castle, Colorado
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The treatment that I received from the staff at the Four Seasons Baltimore was wonderful. From the front door, to the front desk to the housekeeping department and room service. This hotel is top notch! Not to mention the comfortable beds and the location with a room overlooking the bay. You can walk to many fine restaurants and shops or hop in a cab for a short ride.
I was traveling on business but will have to go back just to spend time in this beautiful city.

Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Upgraded to a corner suite and had a marvelous time. Marriot has never give us such a nice upgrade and we stay with them frequently. Cleanliness and quietness of the rooms was superior.
The bathrooms are large and modern.

Room Tip: Be nice to the check in people...
New York City, New York, USA
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Excellent experience, just as expected from Four Seasons. Room was modern and comfortable. ( The bathroom had a TV in the mirror that I couldn't tear myself away from..). Staff couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The doorstaff are very friendly and knowledgable about the area. Yes, there are hotels closer to the inner harbor, but this one is worth the quick cab ride. Lots of shopping and a Starbucks within the area.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 27, 2014

It's the Four Seasons. Expect the best. This particular location does not disappoint. Within walking distance to Fell's Point. Room service was Fast and delicious. This is everything we have come to expect from a fine luxury hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Thomas N
Arizona City, Arizona
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We LOVED this property and this was our first time ever staying at a Four Seasons. Wish I could give it five stars, here are some of the reasons I can't...
**House keeping: they are wonderful, however, Saturday after our spa experience (I'll go over that later) we came back to our room. We arrived back in our room around 2pm and housekeeping had not come by yet. No big deal at all!! I called to get some towels and washcloths. A few minutes later, housekeeping showed up, and proceeded to clean our room, while we were there...we just got back from the spa and I was completely relaxed, in bed, and she asked me to get out of the bed to make it. Thought this was very strange, but maybe that's just me???
**Refrigerator, it states that there is a fridge in the rooms, we brought a few things to go in the fridge, this is a very, very tiny fridge, fully stocked with their things. We put some of their water bottles and cans directly above the fridge to store our things and believe it or not, those items were on our bill. They gladly took them off at checkout, just a small inconvenience.
**Our t.v. did not work very well, we did not notify hotel management because we didn't want the hassle, but it's not the end of the world, just something you don't expect.
**Balcony, we had a balcony with our room, on the balcony...one chair??? No we did not call hotel management and ask for one more chair, just thought the balcony should have 2.
**SPA, gorgeous, amazing, wonderful (crazy expensive)...however, massage was just okay (sorry, I feel terrible) and unfortunately the steam room in the woman's heat experience was broken and that was something I was really looking forward to. When I was there, everyone had their bathing suits on and I did not, wish I would have known ahead of time because it made me uncomfortable to get in the tubs and shower, which look incredible by the way!
**Wit and Wisdom, not a fan...again I feel terrible...I got rock fish and the hubby got a crab cake. The rock fish was nothing special at all...something anyone of us could have made at home and the crab cake had a roasted beet sauce that through the whole thing off a bit. Service was fantastic though!
**PABU, was incredible, Japanese fair, great sushi, small plates with food I have never experienced before, fantastic!! A small note, you do have to go outside of the hotel and walk about a block, I thought Pabu was inside the Four Seasons.
*****THE GOOD******* The entire staff is there to make you feel special and cared for. They are all fantastic! Loved the valet guys too, they we're great. The room, bed, linens, toiletries, bathrooms are all wonderful! I hope my review can help you in some way with your experience. In the end, we LOVED it!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple