“Modern, warm, and inviting. Beautiful view and elegant accoutrement.”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Modern, warm, and inviting. Beautiful view and elegant accoutrement.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

It's the Four Seasons. Expect the best. This particular location does not disappoint. Within walking distance to Fell's Point. Room service was Fast and delicious. This is everything we have come to expect from a fine luxury hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Thomas N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
  • Turkish first
Arizona City, Arizona
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We LOVED this property and this was our first time ever staying at a Four Seasons. Wish I could give it five stars, here are some of the reasons I can't...
**House keeping: they are wonderful, however, Saturday after our spa experience (I'll go over that later) we came back to our room. We arrived back in our room around 2pm and housekeeping had not come by yet. No big deal at all!! I called to get some towels and washcloths. A few minutes later, housekeeping showed up, and proceeded to clean our room, while we were there...we just got back from the spa and I was completely relaxed, in bed, and she asked me to get out of the bed to make it. Thought this was very strange, but maybe that's just me???
**Refrigerator, it states that there is a fridge in the rooms, we brought a few things to go in the fridge, this is a very, very tiny fridge, fully stocked with their things. We put some of their water bottles and cans directly above the fridge to store our things and believe it or not, those items were on our bill. They gladly took them off at checkout, just a small inconvenience.
**Our t.v. did not work very well, we did not notify hotel management because we didn't want the hassle, but it's not the end of the world, just something you don't expect.
**Balcony, we had a balcony with our room, on the balcony...one chair??? No we did not call hotel management and ask for one more chair, just thought the balcony should have 2.
**SPA, gorgeous, amazing, wonderful (crazy expensive)...however, massage was just okay (sorry, I feel terrible) and unfortunately the steam room in the woman's heat experience was broken and that was something I was really looking forward to. When I was there, everyone had their bathing suits on and I did not, wish I would have known ahead of time because it made me uncomfortable to get in the tubs and shower, which look incredible by the way!
**Wit and Wisdom, not a fan...again I feel terrible...I got rock fish and the hubby got a crab cake. The rock fish was nothing special at all...something anyone of us could have made at home and the crab cake had a roasted beet sauce that through the whole thing off a bit. Service was fantastic though!
**PABU, was incredible, Japanese fair, great sushi, small plates with food I have never experienced before, fantastic!! A small note, you do have to go outside of the hotel and walk about a block, I thought Pabu was inside the Four Seasons.
*****THE GOOD******* The entire staff is there to make you feel special and cared for. They are all fantastic! Loved the valet guys too, they we're great. The room, bed, linens, toiletries, bathrooms are all wonderful! I hope my review can help you in some way with your experience. In the end, we LOVED it!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Easton, Maryland
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This has to be the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The experience exceeded my expectations! You are made to feel welcome right from the time you hand over the keys to the Valet to park your car and again at the Front Desk. We had the harbor view room and the view is just fabulous . We checked in and spent an hour at Wit & Wisdom Happy Hour - great cocktails and small plates. My mother & I had appointments at the Spa and they were very accommodating even though we were late for my mother's pedicure. Highly recommend the Advanced pedicure. The facial with the hair oil massage was good, but not exceptional. The steam room and the hot tub is great too. There was no one else using it at 5 pm and therefore it was like being in this quiet oasis by yourself. The room had 2 double beds and the beds were most comfortable. They have nespresso machine and when I called room service for some extra pods and cream/ sugar - it was sent up to our room within 10 mins. We had dinner at Pabu - recommend reservations - excellent service there too! Have reviewed the restaurant separately. Ordered room service - Chocolate Mousse Cake to celebrate my Mom's birthday & that was sinfully delicious. All in all - a perfect weekend getaway.

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend the harbor view rooms - the sunset and early morning views are spectacula...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I travel often; this place will spoil you. The room is fantastic and functional. The service is friendly and charming. Walk out the front door into little Italy, a quick walk to numerous restaurants and other activities. Harbor view!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was holding my wedding nearby and reserved a room at The Four Seasons to prepare for the day, and for our wedding night. Every single aspect of this hotel was stellar, from the warm and professional staff to the absolutely beautiful room. Our suite overlooked the water (it was called a "partial view" but there was nothing partial about it), was spacious, immaculately clean, and had a gorgeous bathroom with a tv built into the mirror. Our bed was extremely comfortable, the room was quiet, and we got a great night's sleep. I had ordered the Bed and Breakfast package, which includes room service, and our meals were excellent. If anyone is traveling to Baltimore, I would not waste your money staying anywhere else. For the level of service you get, it is actually quite a reasonable price. Plus, the Harbor East location is ideal. If I didn't live in Baltimore, I would definitely stay here whenever I was in town!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Potomac Falls, Virginia
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were in town celebrating our son's birthday. The Four Season's staff not only bent over backwards to assist and accommodate us in providing him with an extra special birthday experience but individually they were so kind to him and made him feel like a million bucks! The hotel, the guest rooms the dining/lounge areas are beautiful and comfortable! The staff is kind, helpful and incredibly professional... The service is above and beyond! Hated to leave... Can't wait to return! Thanks for making our stay a wonderful, memorable experience!

Room Tip: The higher floors with a water view are wonderful!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Virginia
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

A first class operation at the Inner Harbor of Baltimore. Service at the front desk was admirable both coming and going. Rooms are beautifully furnished. Only ate one meal at the hotel - breakfast - and it was excellent. All in all, the place to stay in Baltimore.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple