“Perfect Getaway for Area Residents”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect Getaway for Area Residents”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I recently visited this property again for one night on a weekend to get away from a hot DC weekend. My family had a wonderful stay and spent much of the time at the pool, where the service was impeccable, the pool was unique, and I met some really nice fellow guests.

This is the best hotel in area for kids.

The even greater part of this property is the amazing service. Four Seasons is known for their great attention to service, but this particular property (and I've stayed at numerous other FS properties) takes it up a notch. The best part of it is that I can sense management truly empowers their guests provide great service. Many thanks to Jules and the entire team for giving us another great experience.

Room Tip: Try to get a water view room. All rooms are great, but the views into the inner harbor are very cool...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Spent one night here for a baseball game. Amazing spa. Friendly employees. Incredible sushi restaurant directly next door. Close walk to the inner harbor. We will return again. The Four Seasons is always consistent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Spent four nights in the hotel. What a great getaway. Super location, service is impeccable, hotel is beautiful, pool area offers gorgeous views. Adorable shops and great selection of restaurants in walking distance as well as a Whole Foods. Easy walk to the harbor, Fells Point, etc. while being quiet and tucked away. Just fantastic!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
new jersey
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed here for one night the first week in July while vision colleges with my teenage son. Would have loved to stay longer. Great amenities and location. Our room was not ready at check in and the front desk gave us free appetizers and drinks in the restaurant bar for the few minutes we had to wait!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Spent one night here in July for a special occasion. The customer service was exceptional. In particular, the staff at the pool and pool bar was amazing. We had trouble getting served at the restaurant bar later in the night, but it was very busy. We tipped well and didn't have problems the rest of the night. The bartender was very knowledgeable about the liquors available (my husband loves single malt scotches).

The location was great. Cute shops and restaurants are steps away.

The pool area is bigger than it appeared to me on the website. Even though it was busy, there were plenty of free chairs and the staff was attentive and willing to make sure we had seats we wanted. I loved the view of the water from the pool.

The gym was great. My only "complaint" if I could have one was that the televisions on the treadmills are built into the treadmill so that you have to look down to see the television. In other words, unless you are walking, you can't view the televisions.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
nyc
Reviewed August 7, 2013

It's the four seasons and the only one thing that's missing are the slippers in their room. I've stayed at other four seasons that offer it and I wish they had it here but other than that, I love this place and the comfy beds.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
DC
Reviewed August 7, 2013

For my Mother's 90th birthday I wanted to do something special. I rented the handicapped room with a view of the harbor.

Upon arrival, I told the desk clerks the birthday girl had arrived and without even looking through their records they wished her a happy birthday by name. This was on Mothers' Day and they were filled with guests but it felt like we were the only ones.

I took her to the Spa for a facial. She said it was the best one she had ever had and the staff was wonderful. By then our room was ready.

Mom is in a wheel chair so it is always difficult getting in and out of rooms. Much to my surprise after tapping the room card to the door pad I pressed the metal handicapped button that opens doors and it worked beautifully. I have NEVER stayed anywhere where they had this feature.

I always compare a room by it's bathroom and if the bathroom is equal to or better than the ones I have at home then I know it is a good hotel. The bathroom far exceeded the ones I have at home and I want that TV in the mirror feature every time I travel now.

The view was just how it was pictured on their website.

Shortly after we got into our room the door bell rang. It was room service. They had plates of cookies, candy, bottled water and even fresh potato chips for Mom with Happy 90th Birthday written in chocolate on one of the plates. There was even a red velvet cupcake which she promptly licked off the icing. I've always had to pay extra for this service in other places I been even when paying two to three times the price I paid at Four Seasons.

All the meals at the restaurant were good and we really enjoyed the view. The service was excellent and they even cut up Mom's lobster in the lobster pot pie for her at the table. I really enjoyed the unique dishes. Why pay good prices for something I can fix at home?

The next day we both had appointments at the spa. Mom received a massage and the staff took extra care in making sure she was comfortable which isn't easy when you are 90.

I've been to many spas and this one was the best. Everything about it starting with the staff, the wait area, the dressing rooms, water and snacks were all superior to other spas. It was very relaxing. I highly recommend at least one spa treatment.

The beds in the room were perfect. The furniture and TV were perfect.

The whole experience was perfect. The best customer service I've ever experienced anywhere. I would recommend this hotel and spa to everyone.

By the way, the location would be great for touring Baltimore. Had we had more time there was a museum right outside and around the corner. There were many shops and restaurants within walking distance. Historic sights are also available.

HINT: Husbands/men, take your partner there for your anniversary. Girlfriends, it is perfect for a girls weekend.

Room Tip: View of the harbor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family