“great weekend getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 61 Hotels in Baltimore
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“great weekend getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We recently stayed at this location for a weekend away without the kids. The hotel is beautiful - clean and modern and the staff was wonderful. They were always present and waiting to assist us in any way. The hotel is located in a great location, just a short walk to fells point or the Inner Harbor. The staff recommended several restaurants for us to try and we decided on one in Fells Point - it was delicious and exactly what we were looking for. Our room was on the top floor and faced the harbor so we had a beautiful view. The room was spacious and my husband loved the tv in the bathroom. We can't wait for our next trip back!

Room Tip: Upper floors have great views Corner rooms are sunny with plenty of windows to take in the view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (343)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Beautiful, big rooms with eye-popping views of the Baltimore Harbor. Terrific location near great restaurants (on top of their own restaurants, which are great), shopping, sights. Had a few minor glitches like I came in for dinner and they had no record of the reservation I had made via phone earlier that day; I ordered a vegetable omelette for breakfast and it came with ham; and upon checkout I asked for my bill to be emailed to me and they never sent it, so I had to call and ask. Those two things I think are uncharacteristic of Four Seasons in general, so I think they may just be working out minor service glitches of being pretty new.

Kearny, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I really love this hotel. There isn't much to say about it that hasn't been said in other reviews. Fantastic location, fantastic rooms, fantastic staff. Check in was fast and easy, they were even able to accommodate us when we arrived early. We chose to self park instead of valet which was easy and convenient since valet was almost $60 for one night but it's to be expected coming from such an upscale hotel. I will definitely be returning to the Four Seasons.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Best hotel in Baltimore by far! When we checked in, the room was not quite ready so we went for lunch in Wit and Wisdom. Food was fantastic! Ended up eating there for dinner 2 more nights. Crabcakes were outstanding. Wines by the glass were nice with a good selection and decent pricing.

After lunch our room was ready. The front desk told me they had upgraded us. I thanked them but didn't think much about it, thinking maybe we just had a better water view. Turned out they put us in a suite fit for a king!! It was our anniversary/husband birthday weekend and they may have remembered because I threw him a big party there last year right after they opened. Anyway, it was great and we had a wonderful time. Staff is always friendly, helpful and professional. No one does customer service better than the Four Seasons and this property is a shining example of that commitment to excellence!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Beautiful hotel on the waterfront in a great new neighborhood near Little Italy in Baltimore. Understated design elements, but very elegant hotel. Great service - quick & efficient. Room service was excellent - on time and great quality.

1 Thank MCPME
Odenton, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed with the Four Seasons over Valentine's Day weekend. It is a lovely hotel, right in the middle of the newest shopping/eating district in Bmore. The rooms are modern and well equipped. The bed was comfortable and our view of the harbor was nice, even at this cold time of year. We did use the spa and I feel that this is the highlight of the hotel. We will certainly be back to get treatments there and use their excellent facilities. The spa also has the best service in the entire hotel. However, many other things are lacking. The entire hotel seems cold (the front desk, Wit & Wisdom, housekeeping, concierge) and a bit generic. The room service was prompt, but food was unimpressive and SMALL portions. We dined at Wit & Wisdom for dinner and thought it too was only average. The front desk staff did not inform us of our package details, as we has certain amenities by booking with AMEX. We had to call down and ask about our included credit. Housekeeping was rather obnoxious as we heard them complaining about their lives from down the hallway. The elevators are overcrowded and we waited for over 10 minutes to catch one on our second morning there. Overall, this hotel has the facilities of a Four Seasons Hotel, but none of the charm or service. It left us feeling blah....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel before but I wasn't impressed with the customer service. We wanted to make a change to the date with our reservation and they wouldn't let us. I made the reservation at the last minute and I called well in advance but they wouldn't work with us. When I stayed there I wanted to upgrade and they wouldn't allow us to pay for that since we used a third party broker to make the reservation. We are very unhappy with the service here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
    • 1 of 5 stars