“Great Hotel! Great Location! Great View!”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Hotel! Great Location! Great View!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was here three nights for business and what a great place to hold our conference. My room was on a high floor and it was beautiful. I especially enjoyed not closing the curtains while i went to bed. I also utilzed the fitness room treadmills every evening and what a great amenity with no waiting. It was hard to leave.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
  • Turkish first
Oxford, Maryland
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We enjoyed a weekend at the Four Seasons Baltimore complete with massage and manicure appointments as well as dinner in their restaurant. Everything was superb from start to finish. The spa is comparable to the Mandarin Oriental in Manhattan -- for half the price. The staff is attentive and helpful and the rooms and view incredible. Truly a great find.

2 Thank brady1245
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed in a one bedroom suite recently...a surprise from my husband for my birthday. The room was AMAZING. LOVED IT!! Very spacious, nice decor, and comfortable amenities. Our room was a corner room so the views were amazing. There's nothing like watching TV while taking a bath. We had some wine that we wanted to chill with no room in the minibar. The hotel sent us an empty mini fridge to use for our stay. I love Four Seasons and the Baltimore location is no different. We also ate dinner at Wit & Wisdom. The food was good and the atmosphere/view are nice as well. There are plenty of other restaurants within walking distance (Oceanaire, Roy's, Fleming's, etc.) and cute local shops or national chains.

I visited their spa once last year as well and would also recommend.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were so sad to leave the Four Seasons Baltimore.
Nothing negative to say about this place.
Parking is across the street.
The view from our balcony was exceptional.
We had brunch at the hotel ... best I've had in a while.
Everything in the room worked great.
Bathroom was huge, beautiful ... shower ... everything was simply perfect and then a little bit more.
One can spend all day in the vicinity of the hotel. There are shops, restaurants, bars, museums etc.
We will definitely return, and we plan on staying much longer.

1 Thank Veronesa
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I booked a room for my birthday weekend this past December. When my boyfriend and I got there, we were blown away by the room, the service, and the hotel in general. Parking is really close and there are a ton of things to do in every direction. The staff greeted us courteously every time we left and came back to the hotel and made sure that everything was going well. We asked for a mini fridge up in our room and one was delivered 5 minutes later! The concierge was very helpful in directing us around town - all in all, the hospitality was the best I've ever experienced. The room was spacious, well designed, and the floor to ceiling windows made for a fantastic view. All in all, if you're looking for a hotel in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, stay here - it was an amazing experience and I'm ready to go back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed at the Four Seasons in Baltimore this weekend where we had the pleasure of enjoying the famous Four Seasons service. In addition the beds are unbelievably comfortable, so with a really comfortable room, this was one of the best nights sleep I have had in a long time. What makes this different from other Four Seasons is the fact that this new hotel has been designed with the latest and greatest electronics, including temperature that is maintained perfectly comfortably without any noise or air blowing on you, central control of lighting, a signal system for housekeeping. ( maybe I am just an engineering geek so I notice this stuff) and a TV inside the bathroom mirror.
It is amazing how you can consistently expect perfection at the Four Seasons and they never disappoint. What a great Brand.

Silver Spring, MD
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Most amazing hotel and customer service (better than Mandarin Oriental, Ritz Carltons etc! I'm a picky eater and the food was wonderful. However, the customer service and genuine hospitality is what most impressed me. A friend of mine is vegetarian and accidently took Eggs Benedict with meat. After a bite he set it aside at a morning buffet. The staff was obviously attentive, within a minute offered him a dish of Eggs Benedict without the meat. The rooms are all great (as I went to four friends room and all had amazing views), I loved the "smart tv" in the bathroom mirror so you could watch news while getting prepared. The mattresses were firm without being like board. The option of restaraunt, bar menu and coffee shop menu (quiches, salads, sandwiches in the latter along with the usual pastries and coffee options) were wonderful. First time I've been at a hotel where I can't recommend something to be changed or worked on.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business