Four Seasons Baltimore
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$144
$116
$160
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$108
$102
1,708 results
All reviewswit and wisdombathroom mirrorsteam roominner harborrain showerin room diningbeautiful hotelluxury hotelwater viewroom serviceoutdoor poolfells pointbusiness tripcorner roomwhole foodswater taxivalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We received a gift for a one-night stay and we were absolutely impressed! My favorite part was the bathroom - separate rooms for the toilet and the shower with a huge tub and an embedded smart glass tv screen in the mirror. The views of the harbor were incredible and the service was outstanding!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Happifeet2
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This hotel is everything you could want in a hotel. Great location, fabulous rooms, great restaurants, excellent staff. The only complaint I have is that at check in the agent tried to upsell me to a room with a better view. The hotel was nowhere near booked and Four Seasons usually offers complimentary upgrades to guests who frequent their hotels (and I note others on this site mentioned getting free upgrades) so the fact that I was being upsold really rubbed me the wrong way. My husband and I have stayed many many times in FS hotels throughout the world and even gave a gift of a weeklong stay at a FS resort for a honeymoon gift for our daughter - so I found the push a little tacky. I rejected the sale and the agent told me I had a nice room anyway...I would hope so!

With the exception of this employee everyone else there was gracious and helpful and really made the stay great. The restaurant and coffee shop are first class in every respect. I will return here each and every time I travel to Baltimore.

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank kjf666
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Room 1701 afforded us a MAGNIFICENT view of the city skyline, the fireworks display and the harbor. We've already booked our next stay and have made reservations for room 1702, as we'll have a better view of the entire harbor (to include the full inner harbor)!! Service throughout our stay and in every way was IMPECCABLE, the spa was absolutely delightful and the proximity to everything at/in Harbor East was perfect! Great dining experience, both in-room (room service)and in the main dining room, concierge service was more than helpful in reservations and suggestions...can't say enough about how this was a 10++ experience!

Room Tip: Rooms 1701 and 1702 are the best of the best!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SoManyPlaces4Me2See
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We spent New Year's eve here and loved the hotel, the staff, the restaurant and the best view of the fireworks ever!! The Spa is wonderful - Derek was a fabulous therapist and the facilities were perfect for a relaxing get away.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nellycat55
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Beautiful building, convenient location, modern but absolutely comfortable rooms with high class service. Amazingly friendly staff. Would stay here again and recommend this hotel for everyone. Once again Four Seasons gave us the perfect stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family