WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 62 Hotels in Baltimore
Grand Lake, Colorado
“Check this hotel out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Beautiful original artwork throughout. Location is convenient. service is great. One bedroom well worth the money. Room and views are simply some of the best -- anywhere! In-room dining with a "hotbox" to keep food warm really works.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a corner one bedroom suite, if possible. Suite is very large, affords great views. very...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Eric R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed here for one night on business. I was very impressed with the standard room I had booked. It was very well appointed with really good use of space. There was a seperate dressing area, a beautiful bathroom with tv built into the mirror, great space in the bedroom for bed, work desk and couch. I loved the colours and thought it was very comfortable. The heat was a little warm in the room and I made the mistake not to turn it down which did effect my sleep but that was my fault.
The pool is outdoors only which is a bit of a shame. I actually would have used it outdoors even on a cold night if it had being heated but the water was freezing cold. I used the steam & whirlpool at the Spa and thought it was lovely - its what I'd expect in a spa but so few (even good) hotels in America have this. I'd highly recommend the hotel to stay in.
I had dinner in the restaurant by the bar. I thought the service was dissappointing but I'm sure that was my own experience all other diners around me seemed to be enjoying it. Good quality food as you would expect but of course not a lot of it.
I would certainly go again.

Room Tip: I imagine they are all very good.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Four Seasons is the Star in the up and coming Harbor East neighborhood of Baltimore. The hotel offers incredible views of the harbor, along with superior service, spacious and spotlessly clean rooms and one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. We are local to the area and decided to come downtown to celebrate and chose the Four Seasons as our overnight spot. The hotel is full appointed with a four-star restaurant, a bustling coffee bar, a spa and a fully equipped exercise room. The four Seasons is the ultimate definition of a Full Service Hotel.

Room Tip: Request a partial harbor view room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

The staff and service provided by Four Season Baltimore is top-notch. I will definitely stay again, I had a most memorible weekend, that I will remember for a life time. Thanks for the memories. Awesome hotel!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Jerald R
Trooper, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We took our son to Baltimore last weekend for his sixth birthday and chose the Four Seasons based on all the good reviews. I'm happy to say that it lived up to all the five-star ratings. We had a fantastic time! The service was outstanding, the room was beautiful (and spotless), the location was great, and the bed was incredibly comfortable (wish I had asked what kind of mattress it was). The staff wished my son a happy birthday when we checked in, gave him a cute little stuffed crab, and had cake pops waiting in our room. He was so thrilled he asked to come back to the Four Seasons every year for his birthday. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MJ S
Forney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Our situation at this hotel started out a bit tenuous given one of the phones in our room kept making strange sounds and woke me up (did my wife do something to cause that?) . . . so the guy at the front desk (who seemed rather cold) moved us into another room (which was, without telling us, clearly smaller) and next to what appeared to be party animals. Evidently there was a wedding party going on . . . obviously one cannot fault the hotel for that, but I needed quite! Given I just flew in from Europe a few days before and then worked all night two-out-of-the-three nights before I arrived (flying across the country from LA) . . . well, suffice it to say, I desperately needed a good rest! So right or wrong, I complained again and they had a choice, put me into a straight jacket or a room I could comfortably sleep in. The hotel staff went way too far out of their way and gave me a beautiful suite . . . it was unbelievably nice! The quality of everything from the bed, the furnishings, the amenities, excreta were all first rate! Of all the hotels I stayed at in Baltimore this is, in my opinion, easily the best one (Note: Even the two room I moved out of were great quality). The food from room service was also excellent! The location was a bit farther from the Convention Center than I preferred, but it is near the Inner Harbor and a really nice part of town that features a good assortment of fine restaurants and stores. The only downside to this hotel is it is a bit pricey; however, I got a tremendous deal online for about half price! If one can get this hotel for a modest premium over any other hotel in the Inner Harbor area it is a relative bargain . . . don't hesitate to do it as you are bound to love this hotel I wished I could have stayed here for my whole trip!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Moochiebpaul
Prince Frederick, MD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I were here for a romantic weekend getaway just recently. Having stayed in other Four Seasons hotels, my expectations of this one were rather high, especially given that it is newly opened and has been heavily promoted by the FS chain. Baltimore has no other real luxury hotels, so by far, this is the best that the city has to offer. Rooms were comfortable, attractive and modern, with all of the amenities you'd expect from a Four Seasons. They fell short in terms of dining - we were unable to get a table (there was a 90 minute wait, and the lounge was way too loud to be comfortable), so we had to content ourselves with room service. The in-room dining was merely ok - which is why I'm rating them a four and not a five. We stayed on the 17th floor overlooking the marina - if you are able to score a room with a harbor view, you won't be disappointed.

To be honest, the Four Seasons has ruined us for any other hotel (which can be a problem when travelling outside of major cities!) - and while the Baltimore property was a little less spectacular than others, it was still a lovely experience, thanks to attentive staff and state-of-the-art appointments. There really isn't anywhere else we'd stay in Baltimore - or elsewhere, for that matter.

Room Tip: Waterview rooms are worth the splurge - as are suites.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple