“Four Seasons Heaven”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was by far the BEST Four Seasons I have been to! The health spa was AMAZING and there were several times during my visit (especially in the health spa) that,I thought I had died and gone to Four Seasons heaven! The pool is also spectacular and feels like you are swimming in the harbor but with the most wonderful, warm, clear perfect water!

Room Tip: This was the view from my window
1  Thank CorynnaClarke
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Baltimore

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a relativley newer Four Seasons location and is less than a year old I believe. It is in a great setting in a new harbor district right on the water. There was no detail that was overlooked in the creation of the rooms and you'd be hard pressed to find an amenity that they don't offer here. I don't often stay at 5 star luxury hotels on business travel but I can vouch that the price difference is justified by the experience. This hotel is surrounded by many great restaurants and historical landmarks and the views of the harbor are a nice sight to wake up to. The staff is top notch and they manage to deliver an experience that will definitely leave you wanting to make your next stay (here or anywhere else) a Four Seasons stay.

Room Tip: I honestly don't think there's a bad room in this hotel but ask to have a harbor view if pos...
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed at the Four Seasons while attending a conference so it was not a hotel that I personally chose. The check in was easy even though I arrived very early in the morning and check out was the same. The personal service including my slippers and water by the bed were appreciated added touches. I loved the approximity to the harbor as well as dining and shopping. I did not have the opportunity to utilize the gym or spa but will keep this location in mind for a special occasion in the future.

Room Tip: I was upgraded to a corner suite where I could overlook the downtown area and the harbor. The room w...
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Fantastic location on the Inner Harbor with beautiful views of downtown Baltimore. The hotel was top notch, as usual, very clean, comfortable and filled with a friendly and eager staff. The rooms were large and very clean with push buttons making calling for house keeping or privacy a breeze. Hotel is highly recommended and I would stay there again for business or pleasure.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Hotel is in a great location in the inner harbor (walking distance to all major Baltimore attractions). The hotel seems is an amazing property for Baltimore and something that you would expect to see in a Tier 1 city such as New York, Paris, L.A. etc. The staff reflects the overall hotel - outstanding. The rooms are very clean and new -- bathrooms are huge with seperate shower and soaking tub. The room has a very comfortable bed with latest electronics throughout the room. I have stayed in partial harbor view rooms and enjoyed the view. Overall I give this property a 10. When in Baltimore I only stay at the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We chose the Four Seasons as a place for me to recover after surgery in Baltimore. From the stunning rooms, fantastic beds, personable staff, great pool (great for entertaining a 6 year old) and attention to detail at every level, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a 5 star experience close to the city yet near a nice outstretch of green area with the boardwalk. We ate at the hotel restaurant which had very good food. I would personally like to thank the staff of the Four Seasons from the smile at the door when going back to hospital, to the staff at the pool, to Morgan at the front desk and concierge for everything. Given the nature of our visit, your kindness really made everything more pleasant, especially for my son who was given the greatest attention by the staff over the 2 weeks of our visit. Thanks again.

Room Tip: We had the city view rooms which were just fine regarding noise levels. A corner suite was nice and...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank smilingkids
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the Four Seasons Baltimore. The rooms are large and well appointed. The TV in the bathroom was very neat and well enjoyed while we were getting ready for dinner. The beds are comfortable and plush as always. The pool was chic and what you'd expect for a city hotel. Pool views were incredible. You felt as if you were swimming in the Harbor. The spa was decadent and the "Heat Experience" is a must try. My body still feels relaxed and rejuvenated. Restaurants were tasty as we enjoyed both. Room service was absolutely decadent for breakfast. We enjoyed Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict and Fried Chicken with Pumpkin Waffles. AMAZING! Wit and Wisdom has quite the bar scene on a Saturday night which was enjoyable. Service was what’s to be expected. Now I know this hotel is new, and maybe not running as "perfectly" as other well established Four Seasons. However, the staff loves their city, will take the time to direct you to fun places to go to, and always asks to see how they make your day better. Don’t get me wrong, my used water glass in the spa miraculously disappeared in the time it took me to use the restroom and was replaced by a clean glass, however, I much prefer the charm in the people, than the running around.

Special Note: It was my birthday and they sent a lovely cake up to the room and a handwritten card which was much appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple