“Short but impressive stay”

Four Seasons Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed at the Four Seasons while attending a conference so it was not a hotel that I personally chose. The check in was easy even though I arrived very early in the morning and check out was the same. The personal service including my slippers and water by the bed were appreciated added touches. I loved the approximity to the harbor as well as dining and shopping. I did not have the opportunity to utilize the gym or spa but will keep this location in mind for a special occasion in the future.

Room Tip: I was upgraded to a corner suite where I could overlook the downtown area and the harbor. The room w...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,633)

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Fantastic location on the Inner Harbor with beautiful views of downtown Baltimore. The hotel was top notch, as usual, very clean, comfortable and filled with a friendly and eager staff. The rooms were large and very clean with push buttons making calling for house keeping or privacy a breeze. Hotel is highly recommended and I would stay there again for business or pleasure.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Hotel is in a great location in the inner harbor (walking distance to all major Baltimore attractions). The hotel seems is an amazing property for Baltimore and something that you would expect to see in a Tier 1 city such as New York, Paris, L.A. etc. The staff reflects the overall hotel - outstanding. The rooms are very clean and new -- bathrooms are huge with seperate shower and soaking tub. The room has a very comfortable bed with latest electronics throughout the room. I have stayed in partial harbor view rooms and enjoyed the view. Overall I give this property a 10. When in Baltimore I only stay at the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We chose the Four Seasons as a place for me to recover after surgery in Baltimore. From the stunning rooms, fantastic beds, personable staff, great pool (great for entertaining a 6 year old) and attention to detail at every level, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a 5 star experience close to the city yet near a nice outstretch of green area with the boardwalk. We ate at the hotel restaurant which had very good food. I would personally like to thank the staff of the Four Seasons from the smile at the door when going back to hospital, to the staff at the pool, to Morgan at the front desk and concierge for everything. Given the nature of our visit, your kindness really made everything more pleasant, especially for my son who was given the greatest attention by the staff over the 2 weeks of our visit. Thanks again.

Room Tip: We had the city view rooms which were just fine regarding noise levels. A corner suite was nice and...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank smilingkids
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the Four Seasons Baltimore. The rooms are large and well appointed. The TV in the bathroom was very neat and well enjoyed while we were getting ready for dinner. The beds are comfortable and plush as always. The pool was chic and what you'd expect for a city hotel. Pool views were incredible. You felt as if you were swimming in the Harbor. The spa was decadent and the "Heat Experience" is a must try. My body still feels relaxed and rejuvenated. Restaurants were tasty as we enjoyed both. Room service was absolutely decadent for breakfast. We enjoyed Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict and Fried Chicken with Pumpkin Waffles. AMAZING! Wit and Wisdom has quite the bar scene on a Saturday night which was enjoyable. Service was what’s to be expected. Now I know this hotel is new, and maybe not running as "perfectly" as other well established Four Seasons. However, the staff loves their city, will take the time to direct you to fun places to go to, and always asks to see how they make your day better. Don’t get me wrong, my used water glass in the spa miraculously disappeared in the time it took me to use the restroom and was replaced by a clean glass, however, I much prefer the charm in the people, than the running around.

Special Note: It was my birthday and they sent a lovely cake up to the room and a handwritten card which was much appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Modern, streamlined look in the rooms. Great bed (very firm). TV in the bathroom mirror. Spacious bathroom. Beautiful infinitiy pool and very nice fitness center, both with view of the harbor. Quiet hotel--every room's door is in an alcove off the main hall. We did have noise from outside because of some kind of carnival in Fells Point on Saturday, but it stopped at 10:30
Good security--room key needed to take elevator above public floors.
Two very minor issues: no ice available for self service, must call hotel to bring; balcony off of a king room had only one chair (I'm sure I could have gotten a second chair if I'd asked, but wish they'd just have 2 available. Here at a conference rate, so value was extremely good.
Service--front desk and concierge--was outstanding

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I booked this hotel because the other hotels in the Inner Harbour area were already booked for a Saturday night in September. We will now always stay at this hotel. The pool is amazing on the 4th floor that over looks the harbour. The guys that work the area at the pool were so nice. They were handing out the floaty swim noodles to the smaller kids that were there. You can buy food and drinks in the area and the pool doesn't look deep but it is. You can then go up the steps to another area where the hot tub and the small 3 inch pool is located. I felt like I was at a resort in the islands but over looking the city.
The room was very large with a pull out couch that my son slept on. They came and made up the couch into a bed at night. They also left us this amazing cookie dessert that looked like a lollipop on our coffee table.
What really fascinated my teenage son was the TV in the bathroom mirror. Very cool technology. The bathroom was very spacious and the tub/shower were also very nice.
You do have to valet park your car and we spent one night and it was $40 for the parking/valet.
The staff was exceptionally friendly and the location was great. Near the Inner Harbour and Fells Point. Hagan Daz and Starbucks a block away. Whole Foods about 2 to 3 blocks away. I ran over there for some muffins and orange juice in the morning.
I will stay here again as long as we can still afford this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Marine side was nice with a slight view of Inner Harbour and the water. Room was large with a pull o...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family