“Quick dinner”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick dinner and this place fit the bill. Miso soup, green salad (ginger dressing a little watery), sushi and mochi. Everything was good as was the service.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Tucked away but worth the drive. You will have to go back behind the building to find the restaurant. Service was great. Sushi was great and they were very accommodating on special request for us as well. We were actually getting take out for anniversary while my husband was in the hospital.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018

At least try to put on a fake smile. They all look miserable. My husband and I stopped by here on a Saturday evening, 6pm. Service was quick but with absolutely no enthusiasm. The meal was so uninteresting. I got the shrimp teriyaki. It didn't have much taste and neither did the 3 small pieces of broccoli and one piece of carrot. There was a dipping sauce which was ok. My husband got steak teriyaki, which came out in one whole piece. He was expecting slices of meat. Again, not much taste. It did come with salad and miso soup, which were standard. We were in and out in way less than an hour for an expensive $50. Boring and nothing special. Will not eat here again. What a waste.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The sushi here was great! The waitress disappeared for a while and only filled our drinks once. Didn't have much of a beer selection and the one beer I wanted, they didn't have. Another thing is, the menu didn't have pricing so we were in for a treat. Rolls averaged $12-$15 and were really good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This is our favorite sushi spot in North Baltimore. Have been coming here for many years. They cut our rolls smaller when my son was little, and the food is always good quality. The staff are warm and friendly, take good care of all patrons, and are always happy to see us. We're going for lunch today for my son's birthday meal - his choice.

Date of visit: July 2017