“It's our go-to sushi place”
Review of Sushi Hana

Sushi Hana
Ranked #529 of 2,238 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 27, 2016

We've only eaten in the restaurant once, because we normally order take out. The sushi is best we've had in bmore.

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

It had been a while since I had eaten here. Way too many options, menu is unclear. They got my order wrong, overall it wasn't as good as I had remembered. The pieces are too big for your mouth. They never offered to refill my tea. I haven't been able to find decent sushi in Baltimore.

Reviewed February 20, 2016

Because I keep taking him here despite the slow service. The food is good, but every time we go it takes the waitresses at least 20 minutes before they even realize that we are sitting at the table with no drinks. Never going there again.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

Sushi Hana is by far the best place to get sushi in the Baltimore area. The quality is consistently good and the fish is very fresh. Nothing beats it. Your bill can run pretty high if you get the special rolls (which are worth it) but the actual rolls themselves are quite large compared to other restaurants. I really have never found a better place. And I'm speaking on behalf of all the Sushi Hana locations.

Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

We ordered two of their special sushi rolls (roll on fire and hot summer roll) that were creative and delicious. We've always enjoyed meals here.