Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
$237
$161
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
$208
$175
$172
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$210
$159
$134
$152
$119
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswhole foodscourtyard marriottfells pointgreat locationroom was cleansame blockwithin walking distanceminute walkparking garagefront desk staffwater taxiindoor poolnice sizecamden yardsup to dateeasy walkdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I would definitely stay here again. It is in a great location, the staff was helpful, and I had a very clean room! There is a great breakfast bar in the lobby with Starbucks! High-end shopping and restaurants on the block.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristin N
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Beautiful hotel. Clean and well maintained. A more upscale feel because of the area. The front desk girls were helpful and knowledgeable. They provided maps and restaurant recommendations. Rooms were typical. And beds and bedding comfortable.
Pool and hot tub we lovely as well. Downside is the pool closed at 10pm, so by the time we got back from sightseeing and dinner and got the kids settled we could not go down and use the hot tub.
The best thing about this hotel is the location! We walked to every restaurant and attraction we wanted to see including the Science center and Aquarium. The Inner harbor has lots of touristy places to eat. I would HIGHLY recommend having a drink and/ or appetizer at one of them to enjoy the view and people watch, then head off the beaten path for dinner.
Captain James is great for Blue crabs and also head into little Italy for some wonderful Italian food. La Tavola was fantastic.
There is a daily parking fee around $23. Worth it for the location. We will be returning here again!

Room Tip: Ask for top floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Abycats
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed at this location this past weekend and overall we enjoyed our stay. We were checked in quickly. The front desk staff were very friendly, helpful and responsive. The location was close to Whole Foods and a short walk to restaurants and shopping. The stop for circulator bus is right across from the hotel. We only experienced a few minor issues. The A/C was not working initially and it was really hot in Baltimore that day. However, the engineer came as soon as we called and fixed it. We then had an issue with some of the television channels. Once again the engineer came very quickly and fixed the issue. Finally, the water in the tub did not drain well; however, after calling the engineer to the room twice, we decided to just live with it. Even with the minor issues, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
PatrickMcmanus, General Manager at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor and for your recent stay at our hotel. I was happy to read that overall you were happy with your stay, but I truly am sorry that you encountered these issues with your room. Our maintenance team does try their best to fix things as quickly as possible and I was delighted to see that is what happened in your situation. Of course, our ultimate goal is to try and catch issues like these before a guest enter their room, so I have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We've stayed at this courtyard many times. It is close to the inner harbor but not very expensive. Very nice and helpful staff. Lobby was just redone and is nice but I kind of miss the old restaurant (it appears all Courtyards are making the same change.) Room was very nice, clean, comfortable and quiet (given the fireworks going on outside.) No view to speak of but that would have come with a much higher price. We'll gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: Hotel is in the same building with a Whole Foods store. Very easy to pick up snacks or groceries if desired.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mikaamma
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I like Courtyards everywhere but this one has even more - location location location & value for the price. Located in the Inner Harbor East section of Baltimore, it is one block from the Harbor Walk that is 5 minute walk from Fells Point, about the same to Inner Harbor, 2 blocks from Little Italy, almost on the water, 15 minute walk to Federal Hill or the Ravens or Orioles Stadiums. Plus they have a great free breakfast! Why pay $400 a block away when you get all this for $150 or less?

Room Tip: Use your AAA card and get a nice discount!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank ChiefChili

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and I wanted to thank you for posting your comments. Our location in Harbor East does give our guests easy access to all the areas you mentioned, but you must be a fast walker. It usually takes me about 30 minutes to walk to Camden Yards, so now I have a challenge for the next time I go to see an O’s game. You also mentioned that breakfast is complimentary and I just wanted to clear that up for future guests. Some of our package rates do include breakfast and can be a great value, but breakfast is not normally complimentary. Thank you again for your recent stay and we hope to see you again soon.