Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Admiral Fell Inn(Baltimore)
  • Restaurant
All reviewswhole foodscourtyard marriottfells pointgreat locationroom was cleansame blockwithin walking distanceminute walkparking garagefront desk staffwater taxiindoor poolnice sizecamden yardsup to dateeasy walkdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We checked in here for a family celebration away from home and had a great stay. Check in was flawless, staff efficient and helpfull. We enjoyed the room and the city view from a high floor. In Baltimore you can see a long way from vertually any tall building since there are so few...tall buildings to block the view. The pool was a bit of a let down as it was cold. The hot tub was the savior of this area even though we were scolded for dangling our legs off the side by the young guard. The fitness center ...needs serious updating. Equipment is worn and the room is tiny. I understand that the hotel is getting a face lift and I hope the fitness room gets attention. The best thing to do would be to open up the wall between it and the pool area with glass partiitons. it would have a dramatic effect. The breakfast buffet was incredible with lots of fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, breads, bagels then several kinds of breakfast meats, eggs cooked to order, fresh made waffles. I can't imagine someone not being able to find something they like to eat. The service was efficient and polite. There are plenty of dining choices in the neighborhood. Park your car and forget about driving. Heat the pool and I will be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gavin m
CYHOTELMGR, General Manager at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. I was happy to read that the staff was friendly and efficient while you were here and that you found our location convenient to all the great restaurants nearby. As you stated, we are currently under renovations which are due to be completed by the beginning of March and with them we will be changing and update a lot of our features throughout the hotel. Our fitness room will be getting all new equipment as well as a facelift. Our restaurant will be getting completely redone and will offer both breakfast and dinner every day when it re-opens. The buffet will be replaced with many options that are sure to please every guest. In regards to the pool, we have been working with our pool company to try an increase the temperature of our pool water so that guests can enjoy it year round no matter the temperature outside. I do apologize for the fact that the water was cold while you are here, but it is something that we are checking every day and making adjustments when needed. Please do come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

A block from the harbor, near lots of shops and the like. Self parking only, which makes parking a tad cheaper at 23 bucks a night. Amenities lacking compared to other Marriots in the area. For that reason I felt the price was a little high. Its an older building as well, but quiet and clean.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Melody B
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here off of Marriott points for a friend's birthday. i travel frequently to Baltimore for work and usually stay at the Marriott Waterfront or Renaissance Harborplace, but they were both sold out. The Courtyard was good, but not great. It is not as big or update as the other hotels in the area, but is a good value for the price. Rooms were spacious and the front desk was nice. There was an issue at first that our room did not have a roll away as requested, so they moved us to a bigger room that would accommodate a roll away bed.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank alhahn321
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We tend to stay at marriotts where ever possible. This hotel is in a great location that was close to everything, shops, restaurants and the inner harbor. The staff was wonderful, helpful and very friendly . The rooms were clean and nice but I have I have to say the hotel could use a bit of an upgrade.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
CYHOTELMGR, General Manager at Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel. I was delighted to see that you found our staff both friendly and helpful and at the same time that the rooms were clean and nice. We try our best everyday to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay at our hotel. I also agree with you in regards to our location being wonderful. Our guests have easy access to numerous attraction around the city as well as restaurants and shopping. We are about to go through a renovation this winter during which our rooms will be updated and our lobby and restaurant areas will be converted to the Courtyard Bistro, so please come back again so you can see these exciting changes. They should be completed by early March 2013.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is my 5th time staying 2 weeks at a time. Every part of this hotel has great people, Milinda with her sweet good morning remembering my name, Ricardo getting the type of room needed, Tiffany with determination to get me a taxi to handle my scooter. Joaquin, & Angel very helpful valets, Faye and Sam at Breakfast bar helping with all my needs, Bessie for room service always leaving what extra things we need. Wish I could remember all the names of very special staff that makes this a true come home hotel.

Room Tip: For long stays this is a good choice. There is drug store, grocery and many restaurants all within walking distance.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family